BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Radiant Red Color Hydrate Masque Quenches dehydrating red hair with a vital surge of moisture; helps preserve vibrant color with mango butter and vitamin E For color-treated or highlighted redheads see more...

Buy on Amazon
kandiss J.
kandiss J.
I color my hair red regularly and wanted something to keep up the color. I honestly didnt notice very much of a difference. It did do some but not as much as i had hoped it would. My red still faded quickly even with using this but not as quickly if i wasn't.
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
I absolutely love John Frieda products, ESPECIALLY when my hair is dyed. I used nothing but the Red products when I used to dye my hair bright red, and it kept my hair so vibrant and silky. Red is a hard color to keep, and I kept it twice as long with these products.
Kat G.
Kat G.
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Very good more efficient of a job then.i had expected. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member,good product.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Love this product!!!@ Help keeps my red hair noce and fresh looking in between colorings! Definitely recommend.