BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Once Red ... empowers ravishing red tones with bold body and styling stamina for long lasting results exceptional formula with Red Defend Complex strongly upholds red-hot style ... Always Red Color Finish super-hold hair spray with Red Defend Complex...

Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
This was a must for me when I used semi-permanent hair dye. I dyed my hair red with manic panic, and because the color does fade gradually, I used this to style my hair and add a little bit of extra color at the same time. I love this because it gave me just enough hold without making my hair hard, and the color blended so well with my hair. It saved me a lot of time.
Megan K.
Do not buy this. I hate it. It's creates this sticky residue on your hands so I can just about imagine what it does it your hair. I have dry hair and I was hoping this would help to keep my hair in place, but was sorely disappointed as it doesn't. Its definitely not a super hold.
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
I use this hairspray along with the J F volume mousse and my hair stays shiny, healthy and full all day. What a great combo. If you have very thin and fine hair like I do, you will love the results you get.
Tabitha P.
Slidell, LA
I used the ENTIRE John Frieda Radiant Red Color line because my hair was bright red! (Pravana Vivids Red) I take very good care of my hair, and get it treated or colored at the salon every 6-8 weeks. This red color was awesome and vibrant, but bled SO BAD. This Radiant Red line really prevented my shower, clothes, towels, and bed from turning red. I had tried man yproducts that did not work at all, so finding this one was definitely a relief!
Madison U.
Apopka, FL
The entire Radiant Red line sets my color in for so much longer than if I were to use just any ordinary product. I've been dyeing my hair red for about a year and a half and have had even strangers come up and ask me if it's my natural hair color, then telling me it's beautiful. Because of these Radiant Red products, that color clings to my naturally brown hair for a good amount of time, whilst also making it a little more vibrant. Beautiful job!
Kathy S.
Tucson, AZ
I love to fix my hair in the morning and have it look good all day long. I like my hair to stay in place but still feel soft to touch. A soft subtle fragrance is important because I don't want it to compete with the other body lotion fragrance and perfume that I wear. This one works fairly good but the hold is not as strong as other brands that I've tried.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I used this hair spray when I dyed my hair a vibrant red and it didn't make the red look dull. I loved this product because it gave me a good strong hold to last me all day! This product exceeded my expectations and kept my style nice lookinng all day long.
Rebecca T.
Sea Isle City, NJ
I love this product! It smells great, which is one of the reasons I buy this hairspray! It also works the best for my thick hair which is what I look for. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for! No improvements needed for this product!
Kara D.
Buffalo, NY
Being blonde, I believe finding a firm hold hair spray that doesn't show a residue on your hair is a challenge. I liked John Frieda, visually no one could tell their was hair spray in my hair, and was easy to brush out at the end of the day.
Katelyn S.
Des Moines , IA
This is one of the best lines for keeping red hair red and pretty! It helps keep the color vibrant and does the entire radiant red line does. It's a little pricey for a drug store product but still worth it when you're looking for a cheaper alternative to high end salon products!