BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Never surrender what makes you unique. With enhanced anti-fading technology, the gentle formula of Radiant Red Colour Protecting Shampoo attracts light and amplifies rich tones, transforming red hair. Preserves vivid red colour and magnifies shine. Radiant Red Colour Magnifying Daily Shampoo For All Redheads

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxycetyl Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Malic Acid, Caramel, Glycine, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-4, PPG-9, Stearoxypropyl Dimethylamine, C14-28 Isoalkyl Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, C14-28 Alkyl Acid, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Stearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Red 4, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Punica Granatum Extract, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Blue 1.

Buy on Amazon*
Kisha R.
Marion
Been dying my hair red for several years. Love this shampoo/conditioner combo. I myself wondered how much it really worked until my daughter asked me “did you just get your hair done? It’s really poppin.” And that was when I was due to be dyed. It lathers very nicely, and rinses out well. Leaves hair feeling sleek and soft.
Hannah W.
Louisville
If you have red hair this is the absolute best brand for keeping your hair vibrant and not a dull brownish/ blondish color. Combined with the conditioner my color looks fantastic and shiny. I saw they have an anti-fade shampoo and I may have to try the next. I cannot recommend this enough.
Corinda T.
Jim Thorpe
Smell wasn't bad. Packaging was pretty to look at. I tend to use more shampoo than conditioner so the bottles could be larger. Conditioner was very runny which I didnt like. Helped keep my red color bright but made my hair feel like straw and noticed alot of breakage. Wont be using again. Joico stole my heart
Kerry B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Red hair color is almost impossible to maintain, yet red is what I love most.  I bought this first when I was trying to protect my hair color since it was  the most affordable.  But you know what they say: "You get what  you pay for."  So I'd suggest splurging on something a little more "salon branded" if you want to preserve your red.
Kyra L.
Aurora , IL
Very pigmented color conditioner and really helped me lock in my red color {when my hair was red} easy found pretty much everywhere and much cheaper than redkin but just as good.
Ky M.
Oregon city , OR
I love this product. Each time that I had red, purple, or pink colored hair I would use this to keep my hair bright and vivid! Even when I had brown hair this product added a red tint to it. It doesn't disperse pigment straight onto your hair but it still gives a very red tint!
Alexandra I.
Miami
I’ve just started using this product! While it enhances my red highlights really well it does leave my hair a tiny bit dryer than usual. I have dry hair already so i don’t really like that. But paired with a good conditioner, it’s not a problem!
Crystal P.
Santa Clarita
My hair is burgundy black, but I'm naturally blond so after I wash it a few times it starts to look brown, if I bust out this conditioner it keeps my hair vibrant and soft longer. Smells great. My guy lives the scent.
Allison W.
Alexandria
Red fades very fast, so you must use an enhancer if you want to make the color last more than a month. I find John Frieda Red hard to find. I think he discontinued it for awhile.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Jessica K.
Has anyone tried it who has natural red hair? I have natural red hair and I just want some highlights but I do not want to dye my hair. What can I do?
Dianelys V.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this? It's no longer at Walmart .
Lesli M.
Panama City, FL
Is this a color depositing shampoo or does it just 'seal' the cuticle to slow down fading?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
What brand and shade dye do you use it with? I am looking to add more red dye to my hair, and not sure which brand to try.
Julie X.