BeautyHairHair ProductsJohn Frieda
Purify + Nourish Conditioner For Oily Scalp & Dry Hair

John Frieda Purify + Nourish Conditioner For Oily Scalp & Dry Hair

by John Frieda

John Frieda Root Awakening® Purify + Nourish Conditioner.

New.

London Paris New York.

Invigorate your scalp.

Energize your style??????.

For oily scalp.

Moisturizes the hair and refreshes the scalp.

For oily scalp & dry hair.

8.45 fl oz (250 ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of John Frieda Purify + Nourish Conditioner For Oily Scalp & Dry Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Billy L.
South Carolina
I've never even heard of this product before i got together with my fiance two years ago, but she was all about it lol, so after many months of buying it for her one night I had ran out so during my shower I used it thinking nothing of it an figured I'd pick up mine tomorrow paid no attention the following day to it well life ended up happening life it does for most of us so I never went an picked up my brand like I wanted too so I used hers again, fast forwarding a few days later after continuous use of this product laying in bed she was more prone to playing with my hair an even made a Comment that my dandruff seems to be thinning out, I was amazed an it didn't click until a little while later when muscle memory kicked in that night when I went to apply this product again that it had to be the reason, needless to say the amount of this product per month has doubled in our house cause I'll never go back to my original brand lol 😆

Looking for your answer?