JOHN FRIEDA PRECISON John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Conditioner uploaded by Mari C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Conditioner: Preserves vibrant look and feel of fresh blonde color Safe for color-treated and chemically treated hair see more...

• Is this product purple to take away the yellow in blonde ...1 Answers
Mari C.
Columbus, GA
I really like this conditioner. I have been using it lately and the price is just right for all the qualities that it has. I feel my hair softer once I use it and I feel satisfied with the product. I recommend it for ladies who would love to go one tone blonder!
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
I’ve only use the blonde line of John Frieda- and so far I’ve liked it. Helps keep my hair from being brassy, and leaves it looking healthy. I usually get an orange tone to my hair closer to time for it needing to be done, and this product helps me wait a little longer.
KRISTA K.
Ellwood City, PA
I guess I really don't know what I was expecting when I bought this but it did nothing at all, I mean my hair was clean but nothing special, it's just regular shampoo, nothing special about this product at all, and I'm even more disappointed I paid full price for it, don't buy this product if your expecting to get anything out of it.
Virginia W.
Kennesaw, GA
I love the conditioner but I am not a big fan of the way it makes my hair feel afterwards. This is a conditioner that definitely needs to be washed out of your hair thoroughly before you get out of the shower. If you don't wash the product out, it leaves your hair feeling greasy.
Madeline T.
San Diego, CA
Terrible. I have the brassiest hair and this actually does nothing. The shampoo is the same, the only reason you should buy this is if its on sale.
Melanie A.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite shampoo for highlights! I love how it smells very good and always keeps my highlights looking fresh!
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Just seems like regular Ole conditioner to me. honestly only reason I bought was because it was on markdown
Becca W.
This is as effective as any color preserving conditioner is, but it isn't moisturizing enough for my hair.
Rebekka H.
Columbia , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is without a doubt the best bang for your buck conditioner for bottle blondes. Keeps my hair from getting brassy and conditions. They used to sell bigger pump sizes but in this last order that wasn't available any more. I have long thick hair and prefer to use this during the summer months.
Victoria. R.
I got this shampoo to try from a friend. I don't think it really made much difference to the blonde at the end of my hair and it really dried it out! Thank goodness the blonde is only at the tips of my hair! Definitely would not pay for this product!
Alison C.
Bolingbrook, IL
Is this product purple to take away the yellow in blonde hair?