JOHN FRIEDA PRECISON John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Conditioner
Virginia W.
Kennesaw, GA
I love the conditioner but I am not a big fan of the way it makes my hair feel afterwards. This is a conditioner that definitely needs to be washed out of your hair thoroughly before you get out of the shower. If you don't wash the product out, it leaves your hair feeling greasy.
Mari C.
Alexandria, VA
I really like this conditioner. I have been using it lately and the price is just right for all the qualities that it has. I feel my hair softer once I use it and I feel satisfied with the product. I recommend it for ladies who would love to go one tone blonder!
KRISTA K.
Ellwood City, PA
I guess I really don't know what I was expecting when I bought this but it did nothing at all, I mean my hair was clean but nothing special, it's just regular shampoo, nothing special about this product at all, and I'm even more disappointed I paid full price for it, don't buy this product if your expecting to get anything out of it.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Just seems like regular Ole conditioner to me. honestly only reason I bought was because it was on markdown
Madeline T.
San Diego, CA
Terrible. I have the brassiest hair and this actually does nothing. The shampoo is the same, the only reason you should buy this is if its on sale.
Melanie A.
Modesto , CA
My favorite shampoo for highlights! I love how it smells very good and always keeps my highlights looking fresh!
Becca W.
This is as effective as any color preserving conditioner is, but it isn't moisturizing enough for my hair.
Lauma X.
I like to use this with the shampoo from the same line. This makes my light/blond tones get even lighter. I would not say that this is the best for conditioning damaged hair, but it works for keeping your blond hair looking good without coloring them so often.
Victoria. R.
I got this shampoo to try from a friend. I don't think it really made much difference to the blonde at the end of my hair and it really dried it out! Thank goodness the blonde is only at the tips of my hair! Definitely would not pay for this product!
Ali A.
Oslo
I used it shampoo and conditioner I think it's my haire smell good and smooth and correct the yallow haire because I have blond colored hair it's gentle and not harsh the scalp and good for my oil haire
Alison C.
Bolingbrook, IL
Is this product purple to take away the yellow in blonde hair?