BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Lock in rich, salon-quality color and protect from fading. Salon strength after color conditioner leaves hair feeling soft, silky, and luxurious with every use.Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair

Aqua, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Quaternium-91, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone.

Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Makes my hair feel like silk! Love the smell, and how much healthier my hair looks and feels. I have especially dry and damaged hair (bleaching, chlorine, and heat styling) and this product works really well
Kylie R.
Oceanside, CA
This is the next best thing to salon conditioner if you can’t afford nice expensive conditioner this is a good drugstore conditioner to help and it saves my color a lot
Yaneisi I.
Fort Myers, FL
One reason I always used the John Freida Precision Foam Hair Colour in the past is because of this fantastic conditioner it came with. Back then when this hair coloring product came out, I am pretty sure the conditioner was not available separately because I recall searching for it online and in stores hoping it could be purchased separately and not being able to find it. It isn't as good as other more expensive thicker deep conditioners when it comes to hair that has been processed for many years. I used this product with the hair color in a box and loved it back in 2011/2012 when I had only done highlights to my natural hair and dyed it demi-permanent once and then dyed it black with John Freida hair color. It worked great for me back then (see picture attached). However, now in 2016, after putting my hair through more trials of highlights and multiple single hair coloring dyes, this product worked so-so for me. I recommend this product for someone who has not had many adventures with their hair. This product smells like an expensive hair essences type of conditioner that you can only get at the salon. It does not feel as thick as more expensive deep conditioners, feels like a regular conditioner. I gave it 3 stars based on my experience now with hair that needs more intense deep conditioning.
Teodocia G.
danbury
Love this product !! It really keeps my color hair naturally beautiful and shiny ! It really hydrated and repaired some damage in my hair. Little pricey but worth it ! Very satisfied ! I will buy it again !!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Amanda C.
Lexington, KY
My hair was so dry after going from brunette to blonde for the first time. I asked my stylist what she recommended and thought it would be a pricey salon product. This is what she told me to purchase and it completely saved my ultra-fried hair! Love it! And it lasts since it is a 1x week conditioner.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
This stuff smells so amazing. I usually only get the samples but I would be in love if I had a full bottle. It is pricey but I think it's totally worth it. It lasts until your next wash witch is fantastic. My hair always feels so silky and hydrated after using this. And it helps my color not fade as quick.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
Okay this stuff costs a good $11.00 but again you get what you pay for! Its a great product. It protection from you hair color fading. It leaves you're hair smooth and silky. Would recommend to everyone that colors there hair!
Michelle C.
Mount Pleasant, SC
This conditioner is a must. I get my hair colored occasionally in salons but mainly do home color. I use the John Freida Precision Foam hair color, and so I use this right after I rinse my hair. Than once or twice a week otherwise. I can feel the product taking the heavy dye out of my hair, but not stripping the color. The feel afterwards is soft and it tames my hair. Couldn't recommend enough.

back