John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Dark Cool Espresso Brown uploaded by Janie H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Dark Cool Espresso Brown Precision Foam Colour.
Salon-lock formula.
4PBN.
Salon blends.
Exclusive salon shade.
London, Paris, New York.
Locks in rich salon-quality colour.
Permanent colour.
Non-drip.
100% grey coverage.
No gotea.
1 application.
Thick foam for deep colour saturation. see more...

• How long does the color last before it starts fading1 Answers
Sierra l.
Lakeside, CA
This is the best boxed color I've used by far. It does the least damage to my hair, smells best, and has the most comparable salon quality color. However, everyone's hair is different, mine just happens to love this dye. I will always stick with this
Janie H.
Presto, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite box hair color that I have ever bought. And I have dyed my hair a decent amount. The foam application made it easy for my boyfriend to help me apply and the color looks amazing. I have fair skin with freckles and hazel eyes and this color is just perfect. I even bought a second box for when the color begins to fade and I have not used it yet. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to darken you hair for fall without breaking the bank!
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like spending an arm and leg at the salon. This is my go to box color. Don't waste time on other box hair dyes, this brand is so great and it lasts. I love the foam, it saturates so easily and makes a beautiful color. The scent is not overwhelming and it doesn't damage my hair.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
The color is amazing, my hair is always left shiny, and it seems thicker. It also seems to last longer than other at home color kits.
Dorinda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very simple application process and the color looks amazing. However, the color didn't last long for me.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
Jenn V.
This product leaves your hair with a nice rich color without drying it out... My hair was super soft and shiny
Nicole W.
Conroe, TX
The color goes on so easy! This is the only natural hair color I use. Only thing is that it fades and gets brassy if you don't use the conditioner it comes with every week.
Samantha T.
How long does the color last before it starts fading