John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Dark Cool Espresso Brown uploaded by Rachael G.John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Dark Cool Espresso Brown uploaded by Janie H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Dark Cool Espresso Brown Precision Foam Colour.
Salon-lock formula.
4PBN.
Salon blends.
Exclusive salon shade.
London, Paris, New York.
Locks in rich salon-quality colour.
Permanent colour.
Non-drip.
100% grey coverage.
No gotea.
1 application.
Thick foam for deep colour saturation. see more...

• How long does the color last before it starts fading1 Answers
Bella M.
corpus christi
This is my absolute favorite at home hair dye. The color was rich and vibrant and looked exactly as it said it would. This dye is tad expensive compared to others you can find at Walmart, Walgreens, etc but I only need one box of hair dye for my long, straight hair as opposed to two boxes of others brands such as Garnier, L’Oréal, or even Schwarzkopf because it turns into a foam and covers more area while also saturating it extremely well. I’ve only tried the dark shades so far, but they all have exceeded my expectations and I imagine the light shades would also work very well also!
Ariana T.
Mascoutah, IL
My grandmother is a hair dresser so never had to color my own hair until I moved away. I tried different brands of foam but I felt that the color went away within a couple washes. Decided to try this brand due to nothing else being in store and it's like fate made me stumble across my new favorite product! I did black and it's been 3 months and still looks great!
Elissa P.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the only stuff I will use anymore. The foam is revolutionary. No matter how hard I tried with normal dyes I always ended up with a missed spot or two and I've been dying my own hair for 15 years. Thw foam is so easy to use and fool proof. Covera EVERY strand with minimal effort. Also less of a mess for clean up.
Margo E.
Looks and feels like I have been to the salon! This foam is not messy. There’s no comparison this one is my favorite. The color is vibrant. It went above my expectations WOW!! Very easy to use the formula is great. I will continue to purchase, my girls love it too.
Rachael G.
Taylors Falls, MN
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour is my all time favorite at home hair dye. I use this in 3VR (Deep Cherry Brown). It is easy to mix and easy to apply. Great color. Leaves my hair looking healthy.
Gabby M.
Valley Park, MO
Used this to cover purple. It turned out beautiful! The coverage was amazing and didn’t not stain my scalp or leave spots. It colored better than expected. I definitely would buy it again. I recommend it to anyone looking for a natural easy color.
cary a.
Yonkers, NY
It's quick and easy, it grabs on super fast and it didn't damage my hair like other hair dyes that end up frying my hair. For smell it's okay I actually enjoy it, I love that it's foam because I can apply it like shampoo which makes it mess free.
Erin T.
Lackawanna
My hair color is still bright and beautiful months later. It has not faded or washed out like some other box colors do. Also did not dry out my hair! It looks healthy and strong.
Rebecca H.
I don't like spending an arm and leg at the salon. This is my go to box color. Don't waste time on other box hair dyes, this brand is so great and it lasts. I love the foam, it saturates so easily and makes a beautiful color. The scent is not overwhelming and it doesn't damage my hair.
Janie H.
South Park, PA
This is my favorite box hair color that I have ever bought. And I have dyed my hair a decent amount. The foam application made it easy for my boyfriend to help me apply and the color looks amazing. I have fair skin with freckles and hazel eyes and this color is just perfect. I even bought a second box for when the color begins to fade and I have not used it yet. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to darken you hair for fall without breaking the bank!
Samantha T.
How long does the color last before it starts fading