BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Get beautiful, salon quality results at home with this foam colour from john frieda. Simply massage the foam into your hair to achieve flawless coverage and natural looking results in no time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anne D.
I think I'm done with box color but this never did me wrong.

They have great images on the side for you to find your 'before' and 'after' colors.

I love that they have Warm, Neutral and Cool tone options for each tone level.

It's great
Jessie J.
Easy application, high gloss color for a decent price. I have used this color for the past year now and it hasn't let me down yet. I pair it with my John Frieda leave in hair conditioner and my curls are set to go out for a night on the town. Nothing better!
Celene M.
I like that this is so mess free easy to use and leaves my hair look so healthy for the first washes then my hair starts to feel brittle
Nikki Y.
Gives a very rich color to hair that is long lasting and shiny. Makes it feel very soft and touchable for the price it’s a good buy
Maria G.
Boise, ID
The foam make it so easy to apply myself and not miss any spots. If you like to do it yourself I recommend these.
Katherine N.
Manteca, CA
The foam hair color makes it easier to distribute the hair dye all over your hair. I like the result it gave me