Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorJohn Frieda
Precision Foam Colour 5NBG Salon Blends Medium Chestnut Brown

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 5NBG Salon Blends Medium Chestnut Brown

by John Frieda

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality chestnut brown hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. Fade-resistant medium chestnut brown color. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness. Available only from the John Frieda® Hair Care experts.

Do they still sell this hair dye. I'm having a hard time finding it.
Start your review of John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 5NBG Salon Blends Medium Chestnut Brown!
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
Even though this isn't quite as messy as other hair dyes, I thought the quality of the color wasn't all that great. I found that the color pay-off was weak and didn't have a good staying power... it washed out in just 3 washes and left my hair looking dull! I love the foam texture, but I think they need to work on making the color last a little longer. I don't have that high of expectations when it comes to box dyes, but this just didn't make the cut for me, especially since it's one of the pricier options at the drugstore.
Brittany D.
Mount Brydges , ON
I usually get my hair coloured at a salon but sometimes I don’t have the time or money so I just use this. It’s so good with coverage and it’s super cheap! Lasts such a long time, my go to hair colour!! :)
Naty V.
miami
Es muy bueno pero deberían mejorar los tratamientos y especificar mejor el tono de pelo
Olivia O.
I loved this product. The foam was much easier then traditional hair dye. I would totally recommend it and the colour came out great.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,591 reviews
Really am not a fan of this bran . I have used a lot of hair dyes before and i must say this one isn't really that great. I had to redye my hair after dying it this with a stronger brand.
Kelsey D.
sunman, IN
So much easier to dye your hair with this foam. The color is so vibrant and makes my hair look and feel awesome !
Ashley M.
Ontario, CA
This dye is so easy to use! I love it, at first it may seem like it might not be enough for your hair but it actually has a lot and better then the old style dye
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Easy to use, but the color was not vibrant and didn't last long. The smell was fairly tolerable though.
Suzy R.
Springfield, MO
I have tried a lot of different home hair color products and this one is pretty unique! I didn't know what to expect from the foam. It was very easy to apply, and left me far less fearful of staining my bathroom! Much less mess and drip than other brands. I loved the color - beautifully vibrant and long lasting. This is a new fave!
Kimberly P.
Cincinnati, OH
I've used many different boxed dyes in the past and this one is by far my favorite. It's easy to use and all without the mess! Looks great, even better than some occasions where I've had it professionally done. I usually go with an auburn and the color is vibrant but natural looking. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a change in their look!