Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorJohn Frieda
Precision Foam Colour 4BG Brilliant Brunette Dark Chocolate Brown

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 4BG Brilliant Brunette® Dark Chocolate Brown

by John Frieda

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality chocolate brown hair dye. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. Fade-resistant dark chocolate brown color. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 4BG Brilliant Brunette® Dark Chocolate Brown!
Jesse G.
springdale
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 4BG Brilliant Brunette® Dark Chocolate Brown uploaded by Jesse G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just recently used this hair dye this month!! It’s such a beautiful color!! I like how the foam was easy to work with it didn’t get greasy or sticky like most other hair dyes I have tried in the past! Most people would think foam hair dye wouldn’t work well it did! Here’s my result!! I’d recommend this brand of hair dye to any one that has a hard time using regular hair dye!! I bought on Amazon.com it was 15.00 bucks
Dinara A.
East Windsor, NJ
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 4BG Brilliant Brunette® Dark Chocolate Brown uploaded by Dinara A.
I don’t usually dye my hair a lot. Maybe, once a year. But, now I started having some grey hair and have to cover them up, since they are right on top. I used Precision Foam Colour 4R Radiant Red® Dark Red Brown in 4BG Dark Chocolate Brown precision foam color for the first time and liked how easy it was to use at home.
Dawn T.
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 4BG Brilliant Brunette® Dark Chocolate Brown uploaded by Dawn T.
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE DONE A HOME COLOR ON MY HAIR, I ALWAYS GO TO THE SALON. THIS WAS SO EASY TO USE AND IT COVERS MY GRAY AREAS WITH PERFECT COLOR AND I THINK THAT IT MADE MY HAIR LOOK SO NATURAL AND SHINY SOFT. I HAD SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON HOW PRETTY MY HAIR COLOR WAS AND THEY ASKED ME WHERE I WENT TO GET IT DONE. I TOLD THEM ABOUT JOHN FRIEDA FOAM COLOR. IT DOESN'T LOOK BRASSY OR DULL AT ALL. IT COVERED MY THICK HAIR VEY WELL AND HAD ENOUGH IN ONE BOX TO DO MY WHOLE HEAD OF HAIR (WICH I WAS WORRIED ABOUT. ) LOVE THIS HAIR COLOR . WORTH EVERY PENNY AND VERY EASY TO USE. LOVE THE FOAM INSTEAD OF THE LIQUID.
Megan Ann T.
Camden On Gly, WV
This is my second favorite at home hair dye. I’d like it better if it weren’t a foam. I have always enjoyed John Frieda products and specifically Brilliant Brunette products. They’re almost always great products.
Yoanny C.
Monmouth, IL
Good product quality. Leaves a beautiful color in the hair. Easy to use. I loved and recommend.
Angela C.
Cypress, CA
This hair dye was easy to use. My hair is long and I had to use two packages. I loved the color and it was very shiny..... but the color did not last. I don’t wash my hair a lot and it’s only been 3 weeks and my light brown hair is already peeking through.. A LOT. I still want to save money so from now on I’ll go get my hair dyed at a beauty school where they can use quality products.
Jamie L.
Alpharetta, GA
Love how this color even gives you a ting of burnt look to the rich chocolate color. It’s a great product and never dries my hair out and never makes a mess. Will always turn to this as my go to for hair color.
Natalie D.
Sulphur, LA
This color really surprised me. I expected it to be mainly dark brown but it has red tints to it as well. It was easy to apply and less messy than regular hair dye!
Olivia N.
grand rapids
Such a great product! My hair looks absolutely amazing! Instructions and directions are so so easy to follow! My hair looks like it was done at a salon. So much better than Garnier hair dye and lasts sooo much longer as well!
Courtney L.
Monessen, PA
Absolutely love love LOVE this hair dye! It's so easy to use, gets every nook and cranny on your head, not messy, doesn't have that horrible hair dye smell, it's wonderful. The John Frieda brand is absolutely amazing! If I could give more stars I definitely would that's for sure!

Looking for your answer?