BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Get beautiful, salon quality results at home with this foam colour from john frieda. Simply massage the foam into your hair to achieve flawless coverage and natural looking results in no time. see more...

Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
One of the BEST hair coloring products. It's easy to use ( literally do the steps on the instruction ) it gives you great color, and it's comes out exactly the color on the box . Walmart & Riteaid has great color selections!
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
I used multiple hair dyes before to color my friend's hair and none of them have been as good as this one. It is neatly packaged and comes with salon quality gloves that fit nicely and make the whole dying process so much simpler.
Normally with regular liquid hair dye you would have to buy a few boxes to cover long hair but this one being foam you only need ONE box and will probably have some dye left over. Another plus is that the conditioner that comes with the dye is a big bottle so you'll be able to use it multiple times even after dyeing your hair. This hair color looks so natural and makes your hair feel amazing after using it.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
When this came out I️ was so excited to try it. I️ always dye my own hair which gets hard using regular dye, so the foam seemed like a much better option and it was! The color came out great and because of the foam you don’t have to worry about skipping spots. It’s runs through the roots to tips.
Daniela D.
California
I only used this product once. And I have to say it smells good but it didn't last on my hair at all. It just faded way to quick. I don't know if it was cause I had bleached my hair before. But I would definitely give it another try.
Bella S.
I usually use the black/blue hair color from this line of hair dyes. Since I let most of it grow out and relaxed my hair, I decided to go lighter. I used this red and I'm so happy with he results! When applying it, the foam will look orange. Don't worry, when you wash it out, it will not be orange, it will be red.
Erika P.
John Freida's 3VR is my favorite hair color ever! I always get compliments on the color and shine. It's easy enough that my husband puts it on for me :)
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
This is the only home hair colour kit I will use! I don't use the included conditioner sample, but I love how this formula doesn't dry my hair out!
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
This hair color is so easy to apply. The color comes out true to box and lasts a very long time. Has a pleasant scent.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!