BY JOHN FRIEDA®

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.

colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA

Developer:  Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen

After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
genesis d.
Review for: Medium Warm Pearl Blonde 8BP more...
Mw gusta nucho sus tratamientos sua produxtos son muy buenos, tanto wn cakidad, textura y aroma, deja el cabello lindo
Stacy R.
Review for: Sheer Blonde John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour 4Pbn Dark Cool Espresso Brown, 1 ct (Pack of 2) more...
John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Sheer Control..the price is a little steep for me but it actually does wonders for my hair. I love the way it feels as well. Yes I would recommend this product
Ashleigh S.
I love these hair dyes. The conditioner that comes with it makes your hair feel healthier than before oh used it. Gives a gorgeous shine to your hair and really hides patchy blotches of colour you don't want.
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Red Copper Canyon 6RC more...
One of the BEST hair coloring products. It's easy to use ( literally do the steps on the instruction ) it gives you great color, and it's comes out exactly the color on the box . Walmart & Riteaid has great color selections!
Adina L.
urtenen-schönbühl, bern
Review for: Luminous Natural Black (2N) more...
This is the perfect Kardashian-Black hair color, it's a foam formula so its very easy to do so at home by yourself
Alex N.
London
Review for: Red Copper Canyon 6RC more...
this was easy to use and got the job done. the price is affordable, i loved using it because of how easy it was.
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
This is the hair color I always use.
With regular color..I have to use 2 boxes because I have super long hair. But with John Frieda, I only have to use one. My hair is brilliantly shiny and rejuvenated after coloring
Samantha S.
Chester
This is by far the best hair color box dye I have ever used. My hair color lasted for months without fading. I have used a lot of different dyes and this one is great. Slightly more expensive but worth it!
Angie R.
Hutchinson
I do the curly girl method in my hair and this is one of the only safe colors to use. I use it. Works well. Nothing super amazing but good for a home dye product.
lorin b.
Review for: Med Cool Pearl Brown 5PBN more...
I love this hair color. The foam makes coloring easy and helps me never miss a spot. It always leaves my hair shiny and feeling great. The conditioner is nice as well.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?