BY JOHN FRIEDA® #26 in Permanent Hair Color

Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I can rem...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where my bra ...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
I absolutely love the color and feel of my hair after using this. It was super easy to use and not as messy as liquid hair color. My only beef is that it didn't quite completely cover the stubborn greys at the side of my head. I did leave it on for 30 full minutes as well. For this reason I only gave it 4 stars.
Kristen S.
Newport, KY
This is the only box dye I trust on my hair. I've used it a total of four different times using colors ranging from brown to black and also burgundy. I enjoy using this dye! The foam formula is non drip & almost fool proof. I only used one box each time I dyed my hair (which is fine/thin shoulder length hair) but if you have hair any thicker or longer than mine I would recommend buying two boxes so you don't accidentally run out of dye.
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, VA
As someone who has been dying her hair for a few years now, I first started with foam dyes and let me tell you, it was the best way to start, it really spreads over your hair very well and the color locks onto you hair! The only downside is that the color does fade rather fast and the product is very drying
Cat I.
I bought this to try to help me be able to dye my hair alone. I'm always needing my boyfriend to help. The foaming action allowed me to fully saturate my hair all by myself! The color was rich and vibrate and lasted just as long as I expect from a home kit. Loved this, will definitely be repurchasing
Eileen R.
I have used this dye a few times and have never had an issue with it. I am always able to get full coverage while using it. The foam spreads easily and the color absorbs into my hair well. I had blonde balayage done and used this to cover over it and it worked really well. I have been getting a lot of compliments on how nice the color looks.
Cam D.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love using this because it doesn't leave a mess and it's easy to apply. The color lasts long and it hides my gray hairs, but I have to be really careful about applying it. If I don't saturate my grays enough, it doesn't fully cover the grays. The chemical smell lasts about a day or two also. My hair always feels soft after I dye my hair using this so it doesn't feel like I am damaging my hair that much.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love John Frieda's Precision Foam Hair Color. I am sad that it has become so hard to find. I fell like it covers better than other hair colors and the smell is nice. I took my light brown hair to blonde with it and my hair is still in great condition! I definitely recommend this!
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
I love this John Frieda foam hair color system. I dye my hair semi-regularly (about once every 6-8 weeks) and have fallen in love with this product. The colors available are all radiant and natural-looking, and the foam application technique prevents huge messes like those that tend to occur with creme-based at-home hair color systems. I've always been very happy with how my hair has turned out with this product!
NANCY M.
GAYLESVILLE, AL
I love John Frieda products, I am always please with the results as well as I know it's a product I can trust and relay on for excellent results. It does not leave my hair dry or damagaed but healthy, shiny and perfect every time. I highly recommend any of the John Frieda product line
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I color my hair auburn. The John Freida color came out quit a bit darker than I expected and stayed darker, even after a few weeks. I liked the mousse application method. The price is another issue for me. It's quite a bit pricier, than less expensive brands that I've had more luck with.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?