BY JOHN FRIEDA® #25 in Permanent Hair Color

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.

colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA

Developer:  Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen

After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Huddleston, VA
Review for: Extra Light Natural Blonde more...
I used this religiously in high school and, needless to say, learned my lesson on why not to use it. While it delivered the color I wanted, it was very hard to get it out, and I, to this day, have remnants of red in my hair.
Brynn K.
Poplar grove , IL
Review for: Sheer Blonde John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour 4Pbn Dark Cool Espresso Brown, 1 ct (Pack of 2) more...
This hair color is easy to use at home. The coverage is great, and the smell is pleasant unlike some hair color I️ have tried in the past that was very strong. I️ usually go 6 weeks between coloring with this product
Taiya W.
Glendale, WI
Review for: Dark Cool Espresso Brown 4PBN more...
Very disappointed in this product I bought this product at target for about $15 .. I bought it in the deep cherry and on the swatches they show in the box it turned out nothing like that it was my first time ever dying my hair and I got my hopes up .
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
This stuff worked way better then I had expected as far as the reason I got it. I was looking for something that would cut back on any mess potential since I was doing my hair at my mother in laws that day and she keeps an immaculate bathroom! Let me tell you this stuff made dying my hair so much easier than any other boxed dye I have ever used. It was so easy to apply and get every strand because of the foam and there was literally no drip! Plus the package came with color locking serum and enough conditioner to last me a week! The color was really vibrant after i dyed it but I went to the beach and got in the ocean about a week or 2 later and after that it seemed to fade pretty quickly but I don't know if that was from the harsh salt content in the ocean water!
Daisy B.
Didnt like this product to much. Iv been dying my hair for almost 5 year with box products. This one was very itcy and burned. Like an allergic reaction. Definitely test it before you use it!!! Very disappointed.
Bailey S.
St. Augustine, FL.
Review for: Med Cool Pearl Brown 5PBN more...
LOVE this hair dye. Super easy to apply and lasts for much longer than expected. The foam makes it quick and mess free. The conditioner that comes with it smells amazing! It also makes your hair look super healthy. I will never buy another dye!
Renee D.
Lansing
I love every John Frieda product I have ever used. This is one of the best at home dyes I have ever used. A lot of the at home dyes dry your hair out and the color is totally off but not with this one. It made my hair very soft and the color was exactly what I was wanting.
Mary H.
Decatur, MS
I had never dyed my hair before a year ago. My friend used a non-foam colour and dyed it for me but when it came to doing it myself with the thick hair that I have I decided to try this product. I started with 4R Dark Red Brown as my hair is naturally light brown and it wasn't too far off. Loved the ease of use and that I could do it myself and achieve great coverage. The hair is also really shiny and happy after application. After a while though I wanted to go more red and John Frieda only had more auburn colors so I tried Garnier Nutrisse's foam product in 6UR Light Ultra Intense Red. I liked it at first because the color was closer to what I wanted but after a few uses the color got darker and made my hair feel dry and unhealthy. I decided to switch back to John Frieda and (lucky me!) they have just came out with two new red colours called Salon Trends. I lightened my hair and then used 7CC Fiery Copper Sands which gave me a great natural light red colour. I highly recommend those that want to go red to try these new colours so they will keep them in stock. ;)
Natalie M.
Stuart, FL
Long lasting color! Love the scent too! Foam makes it sooooo much easier to apply! I'm so impressed I will never use any other product to color my hair again. Will definitely be purchasing again! I tell all of my friends about this stuff
Cathy S.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Deep Cherry Brown (3VR) more...
Been using this for two years now. So easy to apply if you spill the foam it cleans up easily in the bathroom. Let it sit for 30 minutes to cover grey hair! Smells nice when on and lasts a good 6 weeks before it fades if you use a quality color shampoo and conditioner.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?

back