John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.
colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA
Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen
After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil
Top Questions See all 154 Q&A
- "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
- "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
- "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
- "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
- "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Normally with regular liquid hair dye you would have to buy a few boxes to cover long hair but this one being foam you only need ONE box and will probably have some dye left over. Another plus is that the conditioner that comes with the dye is a big bottle so you'll be able to use it multiple times even after dyeing your hair. This hair color looks so natural and makes your hair feel amazing after using it.
I always try my best to stay away from pharmacy hair dyes. A couple of years ago, I decided to go lighter blonde. And when I left the house (to natural sun lighting) it turned out that my blonde was too blonde and somewhat yellow. I went to the corner store and came across this hair dye in dark golden blonde, and purchased it right away.
I appreciated the ease of preparation and how great the foam felt. To my surprise, the color came out beautifully and my hair wasn't damage.
I think it's a great product and I highly recommend it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos