25 varieties available
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
4.49 / 5 based on 504 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.
colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA
Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen
After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil
Top Questions See all 154 Q&A
- "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
- "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
- "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
- "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
- "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
I have used many haircolors but after buying the John Frieda from the markdown rack. I use only it. Consistant good color and coverage, looks natural.
Love this product very easy to use and does not make a mess along with easy to clean up it also seems to be long lasting with a good Verity of colors
I found this a lot easier to put in my hair if I was doing the color myself. I also got really good results with red in my dark hair which is a plus!
Love this hair dye because its easy to apply and it's never messy to use so much better then regular hair dye plus the color turns out really well
This is amazing products. It's ok price and the smell is good and not over whelming. I loved how it stayed in and didn't wash out in a few washes.
Q & A
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos