BY JOHN FRIEDA®

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.

colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA

Developer:  Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen

After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil

John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Vicki M.
Piggott, AR
This color goes on easy and doesn't drip. It doesn't fade as fast some hair colors. It's a little more expensive than other products but it's worth it.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Medium Warm Pearl Blonde 8BP more...
This is a great hair calor because it does not come out as fast as other brands does. I love the color that stays longer and it does not dry out my hair.
Katrina  P.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
Love this hair dye. It is easy to use and isn't messy. The foam application makes it simple for inexperienced people like my husband to dye others hair.
Kaleigh S.
Brunswick, GA
I did like this hair color a lot! It just seemed to lose the color a lot faster than most hair colors. But for the short time it stayed, it was gorgeous.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Extra Light Natural Blonde more...
Pretty good color and coverage. I also enjoy that they give you a decent quality bowl. I recommend two boxes of color if you have thick or longer hair.
Megan T.
I use this every month. my color looks great and it is easy to apply. my hair does not feel damage after use. i have used this product for over a year!
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Medium Natural Brown (5N) more...
I’ve used this twice to go darker in the fall. It’s super easy to use, idiot proof honestly. The color faded but that’s honestly exactly what I wanted
Breanna A.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Fiery Copper Sands 7CC more...
I got the shade blue black. I like how it was mostly mess free, with the foaming dye. Simple, easy to do on my own and colored my brown hair very well.
Casandra W.
Whitley City, KY
Great for all over coloring but terrible if your not covering a portion of your hair. The foam covers and makes less of a mess than any dye I've used.
Nicole B.
Linden, IN
Amazing! The only 'at home' Colo I will use! So easy and flawless coverage 3vr is my favorite dark brown-cherry color! Great quality at a great price!
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?