BY JOHN FRIEDA® #50 in Permanent Hair Color

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.

colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA

Developer:  Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen

After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Breanna A.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Fiery Copper Sands 7CC more...
I got the shade blue black. I like how it was mostly mess free, with the foaming dye. Simple, easy to do on my own and colored my brown hair very well.
Casandra W.
Whitley City, KY
Great for all over coloring but terrible if your not covering a portion of your hair. The foam covers and makes less of a mess than any dye I've used.
Chloe M.
Lindenhurst , Ny
I really liked how easy it was to apply but most of all, I loved the coverage. I'm very careful when I color at home but this box is almost foolproof!
Alba G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I have used many haircolors but after buying the John Frieda from the markdown rack. I use only it. Consistant good color and coverage, looks natural.
Megan T.
I use this every month. my color looks great and it is easy to apply. my hair does not feel damage after use. i have used this product for over a year!
Nicole B.
Linden, IN
Amazing! The only 'at home' Colo I will use! So easy and flawless coverage 3vr is my favorite dark brown-cherry color! Great quality at a great price!
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Extra Light Natural Blonde more...
Pretty good color and coverage. I also enjoy that they give you a decent quality bowl. I recommend two boxes of color if you have thick or longer hair.
Iris M.
Somerset, KY
I found this a lot easier to put in my hair if I was doing the color myself. I also got really good results with red in my dark hair which is a plus!
Camille R.
Review for: Sheer Blonde John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour 4Pbn Dark Cool Espresso Brown, 1 ct (Pack of 2) more...
I thought this would set itself apart from the rest bit NO. It is drying, damaging, short lasting and cheap. John Frieda needs to find new scientists
Sasha C.
port huron, MI
Review for: Dark Cool Espresso Brown 4PBN more...
I would recommend John Friedas foam dye to anyone! It's as easy as using shampoo and you don't use a lot of time trying to get every strand of hair!
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?