BY JOHN FRIEDA®

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.

colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA

Developer:  Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen

After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Tracy L.
Schererville, IN
I have to get 2 boxes to color my hair completely, which is not a good thing if I want to mix 2 colors. So I have to get the same color and I am not overly impressed with it. My hair is not long, it is only to the tops of my shoulders.
Sarah J.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Dark Cool Espresso Brown 4PBN more...
This is my go to hair color! It matches my roots perfectly and the foam makes it so easy to put on that I never miss a spot. It's a bit on the pricey side for hair color, but definitely worth it since it's so easy to use.
Jessica M.
Ahwahnee, CA
Review for: Blonde Light Ash Blonde (9A) more...
This dye is quite lovely and the shine and condition of hair after application is wonderful. A little pricier than some other brands I have used but happy with the result.
Allison J.
Dardanelle, AR
This was the best and easiest to use at-home color product I've ever used. The color blended really well and I didn't have to spend a lot of time applying it. Will definitely use this in the future.
Bailey D.
Leland, NC
I've always stayed away from box jobs, but wanted to try this foam in between salon visits. I used the "cherry cola" burgundy and it was excellent! I might even start saving $ and doing it myself now that I have found this gem.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
The application of this product was so much less drippy than other home hair color kits. The colors were very true, but they ultimately did not last very long. Not worth the cost.
Nicole B.
I've used several different colors before. I definitely prefer John Frieda dye over every other brand. The color is the same throughout and there are never any streaks or spots.
miranda c.
Trenton, MI
I love the way it goes on the hair and you don't have to sit there and rise it out like others .

try it and I know you'll love it because i did. and its so easy to use, that the best part.
Kiera D.
Love John Frieda hair color. Application is super simple, I get plenty of product in one box for my shoulder length hair and it's great at covering my few grays :)
Laura H.
My hair color loked so shiny and beautiful and i was in love with my hair cx Unfortunately the color did not last very long, even with the color protecting shampoos and conditioners i used
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?