BY JOHN FRIEDA® #26 in Permanent Hair Color

Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I can rem...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where my bra ...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Bryanna C.
Clio
Review for: Blue Black more...
This is such an easy hair dye to use, since the formula is a foam it glides on to the hair and you arent struggling to get every last drop through your hair. It also comes with double the conditioner which we all love the heavy duty conditioner that comes with hair dye. The color is as natural as a blue black can be, a little wig like at first but I highly recommend this product.
Megan G.
This is my favorite at home hair color. I love that it is a foam that doesn't drip all over the place and it smells better than anything else I have used. It is easy to use and provides a rich color that lasts well. It is affordable and pretty easy to find. Totally recommend.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
I love this hair preciision foam colour. Normally I would need 2 boxes. I bought 2 but only needed 1.. The color is True!! Usually I do a Demi in Matrix of Cherry Cola. Well this is a permanent with no drip no mess no high cost at salon....
I sometimes don't have the time or money for someone to take care of my hair consistently. This is the closest thing I get to professionally done. It covers everything, easy to use and the conditioner it comes with smells great. I use their blue black, and it lasts forever.. or at least until my grays come in. This is a go-to product of mine.
sarah m.
Rhinelander
Review for: Light Natural Brown (6N) more...
I LOVE this!!! Great on my coarse thick hair. Great on grey hair. Lasts longer then cheaper brands and almost better then salon. No nasty bad odor. Only draw back is we need more colors. Happy customer
C B.
I don't use box hair color anymore but when I did this was my favorite. It is so much easier than cream hair color and is great when you're in a bit of rush because it's fast. There aren't as many color choices as other brands, but I like the ones I've tried.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
This is always the brand of color that i use because it makes my hair so mu h more shinier and is a better brand,and always turns out to be the color i wanted to achieve!i recommend that is product to anyone,it sold for a good price and is worth it:)
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
Some of the best in home hair color I have used. The foam makes it so very easy to saturate the hair as well as pinpoint the areas without getting the color allover your face. The color is rich, shiny and healthy looking. Love this product.
Leeann B.
Glasgow, KY
I have been coloring my hair since the 6th grade and have always done it myself. I have never had a bad experience from any hair color, but I have to rate this brand no. 1. The packaging is very nice and I loved the black gloves. It was nice to have a set of gloves not tear on me during the coloring process. I purchased the color deep cherry brown. My hair was bleach blonde and had about an inch and a half of regrowth. The color turned out exactly what was pictured which was surprising. I will did think it was going to be much lighter. The foam did not drip at all and I literally used 6 pumps to cover my head, but I have a very short pixie cut. The only odor I experienced was when I first mixed the color with the developer, but then nothing but a rather floral kind of scent. That is a first for me and I have tried all brands. There was no irritation on my scalp like most dyes cause and it was a little messy rinsing it out, but red shades always make a worse mess than other colors.
After rinsing it out, my hair has never been softer. There is absolutely no developer smell lingering what so ever and the shine I have is awesome. I definitely will not be changing brands anytime soon.
Maria F.
Very easy to use, this is my go to for at home hair. Only down fall I have is the amount of product. I have extremely thick hair, and one box usually isn't enough.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?