BY JOHN FRIEDA® #30 in Permanent Hair Color

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.

colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA

Developer:  Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen

After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I didn't like this haircolor at all. It didn't do anything for my hair. I used the black haircolor on my roots (my hair is dyed black), and it left my roots the same color they were before.
Caitlin T.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
From time to time I will use the foam. It's easy to use and quick. Only thing is it will fade a little bit more quickly (especially since it's red). It doesn't smell as strongly as other hair dyes do either.
Julie L.
Lexington, KY
This Precision Foam color is my new favorite...I will never use anything else again. It is simple to mix, easy to apply, the foam keeps it where it should be and the end result was perfect. Loved the color and the fact that it was exactly what it said it would be , no surprises here.
Morgan V.
Houston , TX
Review for: Light Natural Pearl Blonde (9NP) more...
This product made a really great ashy tone to my blonde but came out a little blotchy and wasn't very forgiving in the application. Smelled great though!! I would recommend this if you had someone's help.
Angelica R.
I found this to be very good . I only touch up my roots and this was very easy application and i felt as if i nade less of a mess then usual. One box was more then enough for me
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this hair dye! It is so easy to apply because it is foam and the color looks fantastic even after it fades a little. Highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to dye their hair.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Love it, good coverage, easy to apply without feeling like you are doing it wrong. Has good shine, but I don't feel like it lasted as long as other colorants typically do. Had to redo often to keep depth of color.
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ
I recommend this to ANYONE. I haven't used anything else since I discovered this. It lasts a SUPER long time, and the coverage is great. I don't have grays to cover, but I'm sure it would do the trick!
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
John Frieda Foam is easy to apply, smells nice, however it didn't take long for my original color to return. I thought being from John Frieda it would be awesome, I guess I expected a better product. :(
Shelby K.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
This is great product for people who like to color their own hair, It is extremely easy to use. The foam gives fantastic coverage and Is very non-messy unlike other hair color formulas. It makes it easy to be sure that you have not missed a spot. The color is beautiful!
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?