BY JOHN FRIEDA® #29 in Permanent Hair Color

Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I can rem...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where my bra ...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Laura H.
My hair color loked so shiny and beautiful and i was in love with my hair cx Unfortunately the color did not last very long, even with the color protecting shampoos and conditioners i used
Patricia S.
Racine, WI
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
I loved the foam action makes it very easy for you do dye your hair with no one else around. The best part is that when you wash it out your hair is not dry and hard to brush through.
Jennifer H.
This was the first at home hair color I tried after getting it done at the Salon got to expensive. I love the foam since I'm not very will coordinated. There isn't a vert strong smell and my hair feels super light and soft for days after I applied it.
Michelle T.
Eastlake, OH
I love this formula! It's super easy to use and the foam makes it a lot less messy than usual. The color turned out just how it looked on the box. I'm happy 😊
Kathy W.
Hahira, GA
I would rather use this product than go to the salon! I really love it! Very easy to use and not a lot of money very affordable! And the colors arr awesome!
Manda S.
Bronx, NY
Long lasting color and doesn't drip ! LESS MESS AND LESS STAIN I'm so glad they made this because every time i dyed my hair it would stain my skin and clothes
Laura H.
Review for: Sheer Blonde Light Ash 9A, 9A Sheer Blonde Light Ash Blonde more...
Used this for when i dyed my hair black for the first time and it was so natural looking and beautiful! I loved it so much, but i wish it lasted longer :)
aleida m.
The color while it lasted looked great but it seemed to fade very quick on me. The application is very easy but also kind of patchy. I wouldn't buy again.
Kaleigh S.
Brunswick, GA
I did like this hair color a lot! It just seemed to lose the color a lot faster than most hair colors. But for the short time it stayed, it was gorgeous.
Katrina  P.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
Love this hair dye. It is easy to use and isn't messy. The foam application makes it simple for inexperienced people like my husband to dye others hair.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?