BY JOHN FRIEDA® #25 in Permanent Hair Color

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.

colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA

Developer:  Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen

After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Livonia, MI
I love this dye! I have a hard time using regular hair dyes and getting my entire head covered but with this foam, it's super easy. The color always comes out prefect and the conditioner that comes in the box is amazing :)
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
I've used this once and was NOT happy. Never purchasing again. It is not as easy to apply- evenly anyway. I thought I had everything covered by apparently I didn't. I did not realise this until I wash and dried my hair. I could promise that all strand were covered in this stuff but still left out some spots.
Valerie G.
El Cajon, CA
So easy and simple to use. I just colored my hair because the color/highlights I had before (caramel blondish) was growing out. It covered everything and did not damage my hair at all. I would definitely repurchase again.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
Ive used probably every boxed hair dye under the sun, but this foam dye is definitely my fav. If you're looking for something easy & not messy I would suggest using this brand. It doesn't fade easily like other brands do.
Dayna W.
Brookston, IN
This is a great box dye. Very easy to use and the perfect brown I was looking for. Very natural looking, however I had blonde ends and it seems to fad faster on my ends than I would like.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
I used to use this product. I actually really liked the foam. It worked really well and it wasn't nearly as messy as other cream colors. Now I go to the salon though since I don't like having just one color on my hair.
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
Costs a little more than I generally like to spend for box hair color (particularly since I have to buy at least two boxes to accommodate my incredibly thick hair), but it is worth the extra cost. The color is amazing, and it didn't damage my hair.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
I like it to be in foam since I feel that it covers all the hair like a shampoo, it also covers gray hair, the only bad thing is that there is no variety of colors
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
Not sure if there's a proper technique to apply this foam, but when I used it the first time within a 10 minutes I started to notice spots all over my floor and walls. I don't care for how it "spurts" our of the bottle. I would recommend putting into your hand first and then applying to your hair.
Jessica B.
Henderson, NV
When I was in high school I loved coloring my own hair at home. The foam makes it so easy and it's way cheaper than going to a salon. Only knocked off a star because salon color is so much better for your hair.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?

back