BY JOHN FRIEDA® #29 in Permanent Hair Color

Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I can rem...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where my bra ...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Ashley M.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Medium Chestnut Brown 5NBG more...
This dye is so easy to use! I love it, at first it may seem like it might not be enough for your hair but it actually has a lot and better then the old style dye
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: Medium Chestnut Brown 5NBG more...
Dying your own hair can be a complete nightmare. But this John frieda FOAM is so AMAZING and hassle free! No drips no mess!! And the color is rich and beautiful!
Tracy L.
Schererville, IN
I have to get 2 boxes to color my hair completely, which is not a good thing if I want to mix 2 colors. So I have to get the same color and I am not overly impressed with it. My hair is not long, it is only to the tops of my shoulders.
Allison J.
Dardanelle, AR
This was the best and easiest to use at-home color product I've ever used. The color blended really well and I didn't have to spend a lot of time applying it. Will definitely use this in the future.
Jessica M.
Ahwahnee, CA
Review for: Sheer Blonde Light Ash 9A, 9A Sheer Blonde Light Ash Blonde more...
This dye is quite lovely and the shine and condition of hair after application is wonderful. A little pricier than some other brands I have used but happy with the result.
Bailey D.
Leland, NC
I've always stayed away from box jobs, but wanted to try this foam in between salon visits. I used the "cherry cola" burgundy and it was excellent! I might even start saving $ and doing it myself now that I have found this gem.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
The application of this product was so much less drippy than other home hair color kits. The colors were very true, but they ultimately did not last very long. Not worth the cost.
Nicole B.
I've used several different colors before. I definitely prefer John Frieda dye over every other brand. The color is the same throughout and there are never any streaks or spots.
miranda c.
Trenton, MI
I love the way it goes on the hair and you don't have to sit there and rise it out like others .

try it and I know you'll love it because i did. and its so easy to use, that the best part.
Kiera D.
Love John Frieda hair color. Application is super simple, I get plenty of product in one box for my shoulder length hair and it's great at covering my few grays :)
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?