BY JOHN FRIEDA® #29 in Permanent Hair Color

Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I can rem...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where my bra ...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Love it, good coverage, easy to apply without feeling like you are doing it wrong. Has good shine, but I don't feel like it lasted as long as other colorants typically do. Had to redo often to keep depth of color.
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ
I recommend this to ANYONE. I haven't used anything else since I discovered this. It lasts a SUPER long time, and the coverage is great. I don't have grays to cover, but I'm sure it would do the trick!
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
John Frieda Foam is easy to apply, smells nice, however it didn't take long for my original color to return. I thought being from John Frieda it would be awesome, I guess I expected a better product. :(
Shelby K.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
This is great product for people who like to color their own hair, It is extremely easy to use. The foam gives fantastic coverage and Is very non-messy unlike other hair color formulas. It makes it easy to be sure that you have not missed a spot. The color is beautiful!
Mary D.
Saint Clair, MI
I like this hair color the best of all. It was easy to use, didn't drip down my face like others and the color lasts for weeks. It also didn't dry out my hair like some other color's have done.
Holly S.
Draper, UT
Reasons to love it. It's foam so it's super easy and less messy. Only hair kit I have found that truly doesn't smell like you did anything but washed your hair. I use the blue black and I like it. Gives me shiny lasting color. Yes it's more expensive but it's worth it.
Crystal B.
Locust Grove, GA
This at home hair color works great! It covered my roots and left my hair a beautiful color. The foam really covers all of the hair even though it seems to be not enough when you first start using it. I will use again!
Nicole B.
Princeton, LA
I've colored my hair with varying brands, this has become my first choice when I get new color. Its easy to do, it lasts the longest, and it doesn't dry out my hair.
Cierra R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've dyed my hair for 10 years and this is by far the best brand. It's not runny and color is fantastic. I just wished it lasted longer but I suppose it's just my hair that doesn't hold color. I've purchased this time and time again. The cost it worth it.
Megan B.
Nicholasville, KY
I did not like this at all. When I used it I had shoulder length hair, and one box wasn't enough. It didn't feel like it went far at all because it was the foam.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?