BY JOHN FRIEDA® #29 in Permanent Hair Color

Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I can rem...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where my bra ...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Yvette L.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Dark Natural Blonde 7N more...
I pick this hair dye for the coverage but foam isn't easy to use. The color lasts a long time. You will have to buy a protein pak for conditioning though. Is more on the spendy side.
Jacki D.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Sheer Blonde Light Ash 9A, 9A Sheer Blonde Light Ash Blonde more...
This is one if the best products I have used. I have been dying my hair at home for 30 years and most dyes dried my hair out. This leaves my hair soft and conditioned and doesn't fade.
Kasondra L.
San Jacinto, CA
I loved the easy application process. So much better and easier than the old way. I expected to continue using this product. Unfortunately I will not be buying this again. The color washed out within a few washes. It did not stick and that was very disappointing.
Kimberly W.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive tried probably every hair dye and this is the best by far. Isnt too harsh on my hair and the foam seems to get much more coverage out of the foam than normal dye. Highly recommend!
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I didn't like this haircolor at all. It didn't do anything for my hair. I used the black haircolor on my roots (my hair is dyed black), and it left my roots the same color they were before.
Danielle C.
Wantagh, NY
Great Hair Dye. I love the fact that it is foam and not liquid dye. The application is easy and the color is long lasting. I recommend that everyone tries this product at least once.
Julie L.
Lexington, KY
This Precision Foam color is my new favorite...I will never use anything else again. It is simple to mix, easy to apply, the foam keeps it where it should be and the end result was perfect. Loved the color and the fact that it was exactly what it said it would be , no surprises here.
Caitlin T.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
From time to time I will use the foam. It's easy to use and quick. Only thing is it will fade a little bit more quickly (especially since it's red). It doesn't smell as strongly as other hair dyes do either.
Angelica R.
I found this to be very good . I only touch up my roots and this was very easy application and i felt as if i nade less of a mess then usual. One box was more then enough for me
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this hair dye! It is so easy to apply because it is foam and the color looks fantastic even after it fades a little. Highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to dye their hair.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?