BY JOHN FRIEDA® #26 in Permanent Hair Color

Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I can rem...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where my bra ...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Samantha P.
Bessemer, MI
This is the only box hair dye I will use! I loved the color and it lasted a long time. Plus it's so easy to use I didn't even need a friend to help. Great product. Will be buying many more times.
Allison A.
I just used the color dark red brown and I am so impressed. It's the perfect cherry coke color and it applied so easily and left my hair looking shiny and vibrant! I would recommend getting 2+ boxes if you have longer and/or thick hair.
Dawn D.
This is the only color treatment I will use on my hair. It is easy to use. The foam comes out really easy, and there is definitely enough to cover my shoulder length hair. It covers wonderfully for a change. There is no dripping, and it rinses out really well. I also love the choice of colors available.
Cindy R.
Bronx, NY
I've been using John Frieda for about 2 years now and its the best boxed hair color brand i have ever used. I've dyed my hair to about 4 John Frieda colors and it has never failed me. Also unlike the other brands it keeps your hair soft, silky, shiny and healthy!
Brandie R.
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
This is a pretty shade of red. I have red hair already but sometimes I use this to change my shade a little and it's good. doesn't drip everywhere and make a mess and not too harsh on my hair.
Maggie S.
Issaquah, WA
Review for: Medium Chestnut Brown 5NBG more...
I love this hair foam! I buy it once every 6 weeks or so and touch up. I love that they came up with the foam idea! Definitely easier to get into all the nooks and crannies and know where you have and haven't applied any. I only use this brand and color now.
Victoria P.
I got a light black/ violet hair dye and it did darken my brown hair. The violet got more centered in the roots than anything else and it seems that the color has faded rather quickly even with using the recommended hair care products.
Abigail H.
Tampa, FL
I love this hair color brand. I only have to use one box for my whole head. I have extremely thick hair and it's very long. The color lasts a lot long then any other brand I have used before. Once it faces, it fades to a pretty color unlike other brands.
Autumn J.
Spartanburg, SC
I used to use this on my mom's hair all the time. We liked it alot because it works well and the bottle is a squirt bottle. The dye is foamy and gives great coverage.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Review for: Medium Chestnut Brown 5NBG more...
Really am not a fan of this bran . I have used a lot of hair dyes before and i must say this one isn't really that great. I had to redye my hair after dying it this with a stronger brand.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?