BY JOHN FRIEDA® #25 in Permanent Hair Color

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.

colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA

Developer:  Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen

After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Samantha L.
Lakeville, OH
I decided to use this once when i had a coupon for a free box. I did not like it at all. The color turned out fine but i did not like the way the foam went on my hair. it was not easy to apply and I'm someone who has been dying my hair at home since i was 13. it is also expensive I would have never tried it without that coupon.
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
John Frieda foam color distributes evenly and provides really rich color. The box provides enough for even thick longer hair which is great.I prefer this application method to standard liquid ones as I feel the color itself went through more hair and didn't miss spots. The gloves included are also very nice and thick.
Sarah G.
I used a dark red/brown and the color turned out really pretty. There was plenty of product to cover my thick, shoulder-blade length hair. It was easy to use and not at all messy. Easy to rinse out as well. The conditioner did not leave my hair feeling very soft however.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I love this stuff. It is so easy to use and no where near as messy as other dyes I've used in the past. It looks like there won't be enough product in the bottle for my long hair but it was plenty. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to dye their own hair at home.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I really liked the results of this product. The color was nice and rich. The directions were easy to follow and the foam was easy to apply. If you have thick hair like I do, you will need two boxes.
Kayla M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
I absolutely love the John Freida foam hair dye. especially the red ! I'm a full time college student and I work, but with that being said I'm broke from paying rent ! No extra money to get my hair done and this dye is even better than a salon color. The foam makes it nice and easy to spread to get it everywhere and it's fast ! Being a red head is hard to keep up with but with this dye it makes it no problem. I definitely recommend this dye.
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Red Copper Canyon 6RC more...
One of the BEST hair coloring products. It's easy to use ( literally do the steps on the instruction ) it gives you great color, and it's comes out exactly the color on the box . Walmart & Riteaid has great color selections!
Gina D.
Tiffin, OH
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
This is great product for people who like to color their own hair, It is extremely easy to use. The foam gives fantastic coverage Is very non-messy like other hair color formulas. It makes it easy to be sure that you have not missed a spot. The color is beautiful.
Samantha A.
Marysville, WA
At first I was in love with the color, and it left my hair shiny and almost seemed to repair some prior coloring damage, but after about two weeks the color seemed to have faded drastically, I used the proper hair care products but it just seemed determined to fade.
Carolyn H.
Algonquin, IL
I use the 3VR Deep Cherry Brown and it looks as good as salon color. It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in. It's my go-to color and brand.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?

back