John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.see more...
Top Questions See all 152 Q&A
- "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
- "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
- "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
- "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
- "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
I always try my best to stay away from pharmacy hair dyes. A couple of years ago, I decided to go lighter blonde. And when I left the house (to natural sun lighting) it turned out that my blonde was too blonde and somewhat yellow. I went to the corner store and came across this hair dye in dark golden blonde, and purchased it right away.
I appreciated the ease of preparation and how great the foam felt. To my surprise, the color came out beautifully and my hair wasn't damage.
I think it's a great product and I highly recommend it.
I love how long it holds your color and its easy to use. also the conditioner thats included smells amazing!
I started buying this to dye my moms hair (we use one bottle and her hair is about 2.5 ft long) what we do is shake up the bottle and do her roots first wait 15 then use the rest of the bottle to go over her ends then wait 20 mins then wash out.
I use the expresso dark brown *its almost black but not exactly and looks natural on my olive complexion
It didn't feel too damaging either. Quite a few people have actually told me my hair looks healthier afterwards.
Also if you pair w John Freidas Brillant Brunette shampoo it will naturally lighten it over time
10/10 for ease of use & quality as well
ALSO: its available at Ulta (; *bonus points*
This is one of my favorite products(:
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos