BY JOHN FRIEDA® #25 in Permanent Hair Color

From the John Frieda® Hair Care expert colorists. Our thick, saturating foam helps lock in rich, salon-quality hair color. Non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep color saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas, for complete coverage without patchiness. 100% grey coverage. Nourishing after-color conditioner seals in color for long-lasting, tonal richness.

colorant: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, Potassium Oleate, m-Aminophenol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA

Developer:  Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen

After color Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Janette M.
Deltona, FL
Ive tried so many different brands & color of at home hair dye kits, & I believe that this brand is the best. The color turn out is great, its easy to apply, & my favorite part is theres plenty of product, I have very thick hair & one kit works for me. Nothing is better then getting your hair done at the salon but that can get pricey so this is the best alternative.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I used this at-home color for a year straight (same shade) and i always loved it! The foam allows you to cover areas that liquid dye just cant do, its easier to blend into hair, lighter feeling, and not as harsh. The only reason i switched to something new is because the foam colors are so limited in shades.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
The John Frieda Precision Foam for Fiery Copper Sands gives your hair a true cooper red. It not too orange and it not a brown color like you get with auburn colors. If you are a true redhead it great because it brightens your hair or gets rid of your highlights and doesn't interfere with your underlying tones.
Dacy M.
I used a red color, I can't remember the exact color, and it was incredibly messy. It really never came out as "Foam". It was more like soapy colored water. It got everywhere, too. It was the most difficult hair color application I've ever done. When I was finished, the color was perfect, though. So vibrant.
Miguel R.
Bronx, NY
It's very easy to apply and I love the natural all black and dark brown. It really keeps they word when they say permanent. I highly recommend it to everyone that want permanent hair color and easy instructions. I love all John Frieda hair products. I would do a review for this company anytime.
Nicole S.
This is the first foam hair color I have tried and though it didn't foam up in my hair like the instructions said it would, the total color outcome was awesome. I had previously put in bright red highlights myself and they were growing out noticeably and this color had no problem covering them up.
Natalie R.
I'm absolutely obsessed with this foam hair color!! It has gotten to be my new favorite it's super easy to apply for even coverage & doesn't get all messy. There is a large variety of colors. The smell is not as toxic as other brands. John Frieda has other great products such as the frizz-ease oil. :)
Briana w.
Great box dye! And I've tried a lot! 10 years of box dying my hair kinda makes me an expert, right?! This one is super easy to mix and apply, plus I noticed my hair stayed rich in color longer. Definitely recommend
Christy S.
Wylie, TX
I tried this product about 6 months ago and have used it 2 times since. I have never had such an easy time coloring my hair. I have always paid the salon to do it in the past but I tried this on a whim to save money. I'm SO glad I did. It was easy, little mess and looks so natural. A++ in my book!!
Magann T.
For a store dye hair I absolutely love this hair dye. The price is a more than other drug store brands but for the quality and easy use of the product it is well worth the price. I would recommend this hair dye.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?

back