BY JOHN FRIEDA® #29 in Permanent Hair Color

Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I can rem...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where my bra ...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Dark Natural Blonde 7N more...
I noticed that this product wasn't easy to apply evenly, & left my hair streaky. Not only that but when all was said & done, my hair was veryyyy dry & brittle. I will not use this product again, & for the price, its deffinitly not worth it.
Lacey C.
Stanley, NC
I used this foam and did not like it. My natural color is a dark brown and normally with blondes I pull a little brassy orange (nothing toner can't fix) but with this I looked like a clown. I tried toner and it didn't help any so I just redyed it. It is really easy to apply though and it doesn't stink as bad as other dyes.
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is my go to at home haircolor... Very easy application and does not drip. I have really long hair and it normal takes me two boxes to get my hair colored but I only need one box of this brand. Give me a great color and last about 6 weeks. Only problem I have is it takes me store hopping to find the one color I uses.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have long hair and bought one bottle of the darkest brown and I loved it. I only needed one bottle for my whole head and it is so easy to use. When the color fades it leaves a lighter brown with lots of depth without looking bad.
Natasha C.
Velma, OK
I really liked this.. its different then all other hair color and i love how its drip free and mess free.. it had good all over color and did not fade fast i will continue to use it i just wish there was more of a variety of colors
Joan A.
I've tried many brands for years. I came across this when I had one of my usual Target trips. It is probably the easiest one to apply ever. It covers everything and I don't dread on coloring my hair whenever I do use this product!
Eileen T.
Huntington Beach, CA
Very easy to apply and not messy like some of the others. I just part my hair into 4 parts and apply one section at a time. Since my hair takes color so fast, I don't have to wait long. Although it covers my gray initially, the gray around the temple starts to show after about 2 weeks. When the gray starts to show I will then use Root Touch-Up to extend the coloring.
Rebecca W.
Shepherdstown, WV
This hair product isn't that bad. Foam was a new experience for me when I used John Frieda, and I dislike it. I prefer the cream over the foam definitely, and Frieda is the most expensive brand out there. The hair dye works well, but the colors are very very limited.
Marandia B.
Mc Kee, KY
I have had grey hair since puberty. As I got older I tried a ton of different dyes. Since I found this one I refuse to buy any other hair dye. Its pricier than others but eorthit. Makes my hair so so soft and the color stays.
Sarah B.
This color's application product was incredibly easy. I was pretty let down with the selection of shade s that were available. There was not a wide variety. Also, the shades are a little off from what they suggest on the box.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?