BY JOHN FRIEDA® #26 in Permanent Hair Color

Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.

• I have been using this John Frieda, 3VR, for as long as I can rem...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and the length goes to about where my bra ...2 Answers
  • How well does this product last? Does it have amonia?2 Answers
John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
  • "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
  • "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
  • "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
  • "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
  • "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I loved how easy this was to apply and how even the coverage was. The foam is what makes it so easy! If you have longer hair, get 2. It also fades fairly quickly (within 4 weeks), but use color safe shampoo/conditioner (they give you a trial size conditioner), and you should be okay!
Stephanie K.
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
I've used almost every brand out there now. I tried this one and I loved the color. I last used it about 1.5 months ago now. I use it along with the brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner which helps prevent the fading from happening too fast. It works very well especially since its summer and I've been out in the sun a lot. Not much has faded at all. I only use the shampoo and conditioner every few days to protect it from my normal shampoo and conditioner
Bayllie R.
Seriously fell in love with these hair colors. The colors stay vibrant for a long time, and are easy to apply. Not to mention easy to find in any drug store. I only have to re-dye my hair every 3 months.
Jeri V.
As far as box dyes go, this one is my favorite. It is super easy to use as it is a foam, you mix it up and so am it out and rub it in. Even if you get some dye on your scalp (which always happens) it comes off easily with a little shampoo on a cloth. The color lasts a long time too. This is the only hair dye in a box I buy anymore.
Samantha L.
Lakeville, OH
I decided to use this once when i had a coupon for a free box. I did not like it at all. The color turned out fine but i did not like the way the foam went on my hair. it was not easy to apply and I'm someone who has been dying my hair at home since i was 13. it is also expensive I would have never tried it without that coupon.
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
John Frieda foam color distributes evenly and provides really rich color. The box provides enough for even thick longer hair which is great.I prefer this application method to standard liquid ones as I feel the color itself went through more hair and didn't miss spots. The gloves included are also very nice and thick.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I love this stuff. It is so easy to use and no where near as messy as other dyes I've used in the past. It looks like there won't be enough product in the bottle for my long hair but it was plenty. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to dye their own hair at home.
Sarah G.
I used a dark red/brown and the color turned out really pretty. There was plenty of product to cover my thick, shoulder-blade length hair. It was easy to use and not at all messy. Easy to rinse out as well. The conditioner did not leave my hair feeling very soft however.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I really liked the results of this product. The color was nice and rich. The directions were easy to follow and the foam was easy to apply. If you have thick hair like I do, you will need two boxes.
Kayla M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Review for: Radiant Red Light Red 6R, 6R Radiant Red Light Red more...
I absolutely love the John Freida foam hair dye. especially the red ! I'm a full time college student and I work, but with that being said I'm broke from paying rent ! No extra money to get my hair done and this dye is even better than a salon color. The foam makes it nice and easy to spread to get it everywhere and it's fast ! Being a red head is hard to keep up with but with this dye it makes it no problem. I definitely recommend this dye.
Barbara B.
Which is better traditional hair dye or the foam (for long hair), what makes it better??
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Is it easy to apply? Does it cover your whole head?
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
For shoulder length, semi thick hair, is one box enough?
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
Did John Frieda last long for you? Did anyone else think it was pricey for the amount of product in the bottle?
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I was wondering if anyone has ever used hair dye for eyebrows. And if so, what brand works best?