John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.see more...
Top Questions See all 152 Q&A
- "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
- "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
- "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
- "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
- "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
The best part of this dye is the even color. With other hair dyes it was extremely patchy! This is very easy to get an even color application :)
It's easy to use, leaves my hair , well like your hair should feel. Nice . Washed my hair a few days later...
Did not use Conditioner !!! Can you believe it. It's the Only hair color I need !!
4N Dark Natural Brown
I LOVE this hair color! Exact match to my natural hair color, and so easy to apply. Less mess, not a powerful smell compared to other products.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos