Alyssa M.
Longview, WA

How is the coverage with this product? Being foam, does it take a lot more for each section of hair? I have thick hair so typically, a little doesn't go a long way.

Cindy B.
Cindy B.
2 years, 10 months ago
My hair is past my shoulders and I always have extra left. My hair isn't thick, but if you apply it like it says, it should cover all over. This is the only hair color that I use!
Taija M.
Taija M.
Red House , WV
3 years, 4 months ago
I have long thick hair and i love the foam! It makes it so much easier to do yourself! Covers amazingly!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
3 years, 5 months ago
I don't think it takes more than a non foam colouring in my experience