John Frieda® Precision Foam Color Permanent Hair Colour
Our non-drip foam formula penetrates strands for deep colour saturation and spreads easily into roots and hard-to-reach areas for complete coverage without patchiness. The result—salon-quality colour with 100% grey coverage.see more...
Top Questions See all 152 Q&A
- "It's very easy to apply and I feel secure that my hair is covered well because you are actually Supposed to rub it in." in 8 reviews
- "I used this two different times, both with a red dye and red is super hard to maintain but I found it was really easy to use." in 7 reviews
- "I use it in conjunction with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette for colored hair and the color lasts a long time and only starts to fade after 2 months." in 6 reviews
- "First time I used I had shoulder length hair but it is very thick and one box really wasn't quite enough, when using liquid one box is plenty." in 6 reviews
- "The color is also staying really well in my hair, most reds fade really fast and everywhere and I haven't seen that with this." in 5 reviews
Simple to use. I love the final look. I think it fades beautifully, people are always telling me they love that I change up my hair but in reality it's just how the color fades.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos