BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Instantly Boosts Colour for a Salon-Fresh Look in Between Colouring For All Black Shades 2 Adds Intense Lustre Depth to Eliminate Dullness in Just 3 Minutes 3 Will Not Lift or Lighten Hair Colour 4 Will Not Damage Hair 5 Safe for All Hair Types 6 Ammonia Peroxide-Free 7 6 In-Shower Treatments Banish in-between colour. Your vibrant salon-fresh colour never lasts long enough. Over time your colour begins to fade and turn off-tone. Our patented technology refreshes hair s vibrancy in between colourings by replenishing lost tones so your colour looks fresh, like first-day colour. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kathleen A.
Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this thinking I could add some life to my dulling dyed hair. It was okay...buy I didn't enjoy the process and it didn't last very long. Made my hair a bit dry too.
angela j.
angela j.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes I love the foam kind better than the other kinds of dye this foam has a pleasant smell the other dyes stink so bad this is a very good product to use.
Hira J.
Hira J.
Brampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to get something that will give my hair a glossy shine (I don't color my hair) and after doing my fair share of research bought this product. the first 2 times it worked great! I don't use it weekly, maybe once a month. I have definitely noticed that after using this product for the 4th time, it has dried out my ends. I'm using it as per the directions on the back. maybe it will work better for color treated hair!