BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Deep-shine silicone strips create shine, smoothing flyaways and help reduce frizz. Tourmaline: 100% crushed gemstones release natural IONs for intense shine. IONs help flatten hair s cuticle layer to increase shine and help reduce frizz. Combination of nylon and boar bristles distributes scalp s own natural oils for added shine and smoothness. Use to straighten curly or wavy hair or add volume and curl. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kimberly B.
I love using round brushes when I blow out my hair to add a little bounce at the ends and to lift the roots. It's a little more pricey than other round brushes but it holds up well and I've never had a problem with the bristles.
Megan F.
Terrydremon Road Limavady
I this must be one of my all time favourite brush to blow-dry hairextension with as it's a strong, Different size available and its just a nice brush to work with
Erin D.
Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
Really nice brush, the bristles are good for combing through hair which tends to have a lot of fly away. It effectively brushes through the hair. My hair type is normal-thin I'd say, and is very long. This brush excellently brushes through my long hair, instead of getting tangled as brushes often do.
Sophie K.
I love using this when I'm blow drying my fringe and to curl under the ends of my hair. I do think it's a little pricey for a hairbrush but it is really nice
julianna d.
West vancouver, British Columbia
I really love this brush. I use it when I blow dry my hair. I love the colour too. I really recommend this round brush