BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Deep-shine silicone strips create shine, smoothing flyaways and help reduce frizz. Tourmaline: 100% crushed gemstones release natural IONs for internse shine. IONs help flatten hair s cuticle layer to increase shine and help reduce frizz. Flexible cushion base allows you to gently untangle wet hair. see more...

• What makes this brush so much better than any drug store hairbrush2 Answers
  • It looks good, I would try!!1 Answers
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I write this as a lay my John Frieda hairbrush down in it's grave. Rest in peace paddle brush. I will miss you. We were together for two years which is much more than I can say for many of the past brushes that came before you. Sadly I had to let you go once the cushion that holds the bristles in place began to start protruding from the brush handle and housing.

Let me share some of the better times we had together....since you were so wide you would reduce the time I needed to brush my hair. You were always so good with getting knots out without ripping out much of my hair. You never snagged on me! I could use you while my hair was wet or dry. It's going to be hard for me to find a replacement for you but I am going to try. I heard that tourmaline ceramic is the way to go. Farewell paddle brush, you've served me well and I thank you for your years of service.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
My all time favorite brush. Totally worth the money for me. I have super thick naturally curly hair and this brush really gets the job done with minimal effort and pain. The big paddle style head of the brush gets through more hair at once making easier to get through my hair quickly. No other brush compares for me.
Dana T.
Randallstown , MD
Oh my goodness this brush is amazing ....it goes thru my air so smoothly and doesn't pull like crazy. It's my favorite brush by far, I've used the same exact brush ....buying 3 of the same in a row...for as many years as I can remember back since I started buying brushes.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love this brush. I have really thick, curly hair and it's one of the best I have found for my hair. Works great when blowdrying as well. I can't recall where I picked it up, but would buy another if I found it.
Jessica V.
This brush is a must for curly hair! I have spent hours picking my hair with a comb until I found this! It is tough enough that the handle isn't going to break after the first use and the bristles are very secure and none have fell out in almost a year of use!
Gemma C.
Media, PA
I find this paddle brush works really well on my curly hair . My hair is medium thickness but I think that it would work on any texture. Paddle brushes work great for frizz too ! Would recommend to anyone !
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
I use this brush for my daughter I can't use regular brushes on her hair. I got it as a gift for Christmas. She has curly hair when it's wet but when I flatiron it her hair doesn't stay flat for just about 10 minutes
Tonyia S.
Huntsville, AL
I love the way this brush handles frizz. My daughter uses this brush for her hair. It's great, she straightens it every day and this brush keeps it nice and smooth.
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
I love this hair brush .. it's. If and wide .. my daughter doesn't really like it. But that's bra liar she has curly hair but I have wavy hair so I'm good with this brush :)
Kelsey  D.
I love John Frieda products! They never fail to impress me. I use this with the frizz ease collection and my hair couldn't be softer or smoothr! love it.
Sam B.
What makes this brush so much better than any drug store hairbrush
Maii P.
Eaquel Chubut
It looks good, I would try!!