BY JOHN FRIEDA®

One of our recommended solutions for how to help keep hair straight in humidity. Firm-holding anti-humidity hairspray supports style and seals out moisture. Helps prevent frizz, rain or shine. Quick-drying.

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRACAPRYLATE/TETRACAPRATE, QUATERNIUM-52, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, AMP-ISOSTEAROYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, FRAGRANCE

Brianna O.
I’m a cheerleader so I definitely need a hairspray that holds my hair in place while I tumble and this does just that. My hair will feel like a hard hat which is good for my situation. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it can be very sticky on the hands if you touch your hair before it’s completely dries down.
Aelim _.
I absolutely love the John Frieda brand. This is also one of my favorite hairsprays from here. It has a good scent and I really like using this why I put my hair up in a ponytail. I have used this multiple time before and I’m happy with the results. I would definitely recommend you to buy this!
Cassandra O.
I decided to give this hair spray a try and I have liked it so far. It hold my baby hairs in place and keeps them from poking out of my pony tail or straight hair-look. I like the product formula and it has a pleasant and enjoyable scent. I recommend others to try this hair spray.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
I always buy this hair spray and will always buy it. Average price point and works amazing. They’ve updated the packaging over the years and it’s so sleek now, I love it. This keeps my hair held and in place without feeling too heavy.
Casi S.
Albertville
I live in Alabama, it’s ALWAYS humid. Me and my mother have both been using this for years. It keeps my straightened hair from turning into frizz as soon as I walk out the door. I buy a backup before I even run out!
Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
This product is fantastic for traveling, I have noticed that when I use this product it is long-lasting and gives my hair a shine also the product stays in really well and is not heat sensitive.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I just got this for travel as a travel size so cant wait to try it . First impression is good . It smells good . Some hair sprays can be very hard on the smell . This smells amazing
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
I love this brand of hairspray because the site is not overwhelming but it is also very sturdy and firm is also an affordable price is not too expensive and I feel like it’s also on the high end side so I definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a good hairspray
Nour K.
Rochester, NY
Great product for the price! I brought this along with me to the Dominican Republic. My hair is extremely frizzy. This hairspray really helped with the frizz especially in the humidity. Did make my hair a little stiff though.
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
This is great at holding it in place. I use it after the volume hair spray. To keep it in its spot. It has a light nice scent to it that doesn’t last long. I have highlighted fine hair and it does well with it. I recommend this product.