John Frieda Miraculous Recovery Shampoo

by John Frieda

INGREDIENTS:

Formulated with Anti-Damage Technology, this repair shampoo cleanses, instantly restores and prevents the appearance of future damage. Hair is visibly healthy and strengthened after just one use. Available in 50ml, 250ml & 500ml sizes Apply the shampoo to wet hair, lather and rinse well. Follow with Miraculous Recovery Conditioner. Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Erythritol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Cocamide MEA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Malic Acid, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Silk, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene.

Does this help frizzy curls without leaving a super heavy residue ?
How does this conditioner work? Does it really repair? I love this brand and open to trying many products from this brand!
Does this really work?
Start your review of John Frieda Miraculous Recovery Shampoo!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this shampoo and no greasy feeling. I like the packaging and last months. I like the brand,well known and easy to open tube. I would recommend for dry hair and anyone with thin hair. Great scent,not too strong and last all day.
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
Love this product, but not for everyday use. I use this after my hair has taken some abuse like chlorine or over-styling. It super moisturizers and leaves hair feeling soft and strong. I like to rotate it into my hair care every couple of weeks just to give my hair a nice break.
Erika L.
Honesdale, PA
Loved this product. Really does work. It actually calmed down my frizzy/curly hair. My hair is also more manageable and less stressful in the mornings after using this.
Theresa A.
John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Rehydrate Intensive Deep Conditioner is a way to save my hair especially in the summer months. Time In the sun, time in the pool (the chlorine!), extra shampooing all takes a toll on my hair. I am so glad there is an affordable product that can reverse the damage that I have done. My hair is soft, strong, without frizzy split ends, and smells wonderful. I recommend this deep conditioner without reservation.
Angelina F.
I use this conditioner with the shampoo. It does what it say, it keeps my hair feeling very soft and frizz free after I get out of the shower. I leave it in my hair for about 2-4 minutes. It compares great to higher end products. I would repurchase.
Joselin V.
Doral, FL
I love this conditioner. it doesn't take very much. after using the shampoo and having to squeeze the shampoo bottle kind of hard, I used the same pressure with the conditioner bottle and a lot came out...keep in mind that you only need to squeeze the conditioner lightly or you'll waist your conditioner.
Kelsey L.
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I can say. My hair is natural, so when I flat iron my hair when I use this, it gives me a nice salon finish.
Sonia L.
Did I say I love John Frieda products? Yes I do, the recovery repairing conditioner is just simply miraculous. I love the way my hair turned out and I highly recommend this product.
Colleen D.
Helps to keep hair manageable and moisturizers. Smaller bottle then some other brands at the same cost
Rachel F.
I've only used this once so far, but it worked very well. Made my hair very smooth and tamed my frizz. I very much enjoyed it.