John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Volume Refresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lisa F.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Skip flat feeling of greasy hair. Formulated with a light, fresh scent, this dry shampoo absorbs oil for a refreshing, clean feeling without visible residue. Achieve your look, then use to finish and hold touchable, full-bodied style, anytime.

Pentane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denat., Oryza Sativa, Parfum

Carrie W.
Hutto, TX
This is amazing. I struggle with dry shampoo often and can’t seem to get the volume I want. However with this one, I get amazing volume and without the stickiness. It feels soft and it lasts me hours and hours. I’d definitely buy this again. It’s great for thin fine and curly hair.
Amber t.
virginia beach
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a good dry shampoo, however not the best in my opinion. It has a white powder when applied to hair. It does give you volume. No smell. At the end of the day it rubs off on your finger and clumps up. Doesn’t last as long as other dry shampoos.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love this dry shampoo. I have fine thin limp hair and most products just weigh my hair down making it more flat. I use multiple dry shampoos and this is one of my favorites. Gives me Body and volume where and I need it and removes the excess oil from my hair, without weighing it down. I get this at Ulta for around 9$ it’s a pretty big bottle so it lasts a long time. Would recommend to anyone with think flat hair, and I will repurchase when I run out
Jennifer R.
Washington, DC
A lifelong dry-shampoo-hopper, my flat, fine, and summer-unruly hair needed a product to calm it down in the summer! Enter John Frieda's Dry Shampoo, which I found on clearance at my local market. Not too heavy that it sticks to my head, and enough that it soaks in. I love this product and 100% recommend!
Angel D.
Webster, TX
Love this! It's great when you don't have time to wash your hair. Definitely does the job and smells good. I can go about 2 to 3 days without washing my hair with this product. Like anything else, it does start to build up.
Alisha P.
Meh, I am surprised at all the high ratings. This was a pretty weak dry shampoo for me, even as a volumizer, other products would probably work better. Also you don’t get much product and you have to use more.
Emily B.
Evans, GA
I love this dry shampoo. Doesn't leave a residue and can use just a little to get the job done. Is a little more expensive though but worth it!
Kim T.
Kronenwetter
Purchased at: CVS
This is the best dry shampoo@I’ve found, it has a great smell unlike others I have tried.
Erin A.
I've tried many different dry shampoos before, and this is one that works VERY well! It absorbs excess oil from my hair and doesn't smell chemically or leave residue in my hair. It's perfectly portable for second-day hair!
Masuma A.
Heston, hounslow
When I received this product I was very excited to open it! I loved this product soo much as I already have a dry scalp and this really helped. The volume this product gives is amazing I would definitely buy this again !
Autumn H.
Washington, PA
Is it work the money and does it work
Jessica E.
What do u thing about this?