BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo gently cleanses for volume that looks and feels natural. The patented formula contains specialized volume building technology paired with cleansing agents. The formula gently cleanses and detangles fine hair as it applies volume boosters then rinses clean. Volume boosting technology is activated during blow dry to enhance hairs natural volume for hair that feels naturally full and soft. see more...

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this product because it makes me hair look and feel fantastic. It also makes it easier to style. The one downfall is I feel is has a lot of buildup.... But I will use again!
Fareeza B.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
If u feel like your hair is always flat and u seek that volume then this is the way to go crazy volume like never before
Jules W.
Jules W.
I have really thick, blonde hair and normally I use the go blonder shampoo by John Frieda. But because of my hair structure I tried this one out and was a little bit disappointed, it's definitely a good shampoo but I sadly can't see that much volume in my hair after using it. Anyway I love the smell and my hair feels good after using it but I wouldn't buy it again :)
PS: the volume hair spray by John Frieda is way better ­čśŐ John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Out Hold Hairspray 10oz
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I have thick hair but picked this up because it was on sale! Smells good, makes hair soft and shiny, and helps eliminate frizz. If I had fine hair, I could see if the volume part works, but my hair already has enough natural volume!
Heather R.
Heather R.
St John's, NL
I recieved this free from John Frieda for testing purposes. Its a great light weight shampoo that leaves your hair soft without the heaviness.