BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Volume shampoo with Caffeine Vitality Complex. Transforms fine, flat hair with alluring volume and touchable softness. Help make hair fuller looking and style softer, cleanse after cleanse.
Safe for color treated hair.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCAMIDE MEA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SILICONE QUATERNIUM-18, LAURETH-16, MALIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-52, TRIDECETH-6, GLYCINE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, CAFFEINE, PPG-9, SEA SALT, ALCOHOL DENAT., AMP-ISOSTEAROYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo
  • "i recently just started using this shampoo and find it somewhat disappointing, it smells good and leaves my hair feeling/looking soft but i have not experienced any more volume in my hair, it still appears to be the same as always " in 1 review
  • "My hair is thick so I really didn't notice much of a difference in volume but it totally made my hair smell AMAZING!" in 1 review
  • "First things, shampoo smells great and formula is light but creamy and foamy." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "It was a lot fuller than it had been previously and very soft considering I have bleached my hair a lot." in 1 review
💋Cara S.
I can not live without this shampoo and it's partners in crime! The John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Full Clarity Purifying Shampoo paired with John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Conditioner, 8.45 Ounce (Pack of 6) as well as the John Frieda® Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment is an answer to prayers!!! My hair started thinning out majorly over the past couple of years and this trio has become an absolute lifesafer! When I do not use all 3 the difference is so noticeable that I get self conscious! My hair gets thicker and fuller and touchably soft and shiny when all 3 are used together. I have seen people leave reviews where they were only using one of the above products, but I think it is important to use all three together like they were meant to be for the very best results. After my shower u even finish off with using the John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray and dry my hair using my other miracle product, Revlon RV444C Hot Air Styler And Dryer With Ceramic for a beautiful straight blown out look every time!
💋Cara S.
This stuff is AMAZING! I use it in conjunction with the rest of the John Frieda Luxurious Volume line to get the best results! In using the Luxurious Volume Shampoo and conditioner, as well as the Luxurious Volume 7 day treatment, and then finishing it off with the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion Spray, my extremely fine, limp, thinning, hair, transforms literally, into a gorgeous, shiny, soft, full, head of hair! Try it! You will be pleased, but I don't recommend using just one product from the line, to get results like these, you need to replace all of the products that you currently use, that has a replacement in the Luxurious Volume line, like both the shampoo & conditioner, the 7 day treatment, as well as the root booster, etc...to get the full results. I still will occasionally try other products that promise to do the same thing or maybe even promise more or better results- just to try it, but I ALWAYS go running straight back to John Frieda's Luxurious Volume line! You will too!
Marissa M.
I have thin and oily hair and I am always looking for volume and body and this shampoo does that for me a little bit. I like to go back and forth between multiple shampoos as to not let my hair get too used to just one. This doesn't make my hair look flat or extra oily so that's always a plus.
Katie M.
Amazing shampoo! It took me a while to find the perfect shampoo and this has been my favorite so far! Makes my natural hair look really good! Enhances my natural curls and helps with my dry scalp! I would definitely buy it again!
Jyothi V.
Its a good shampoo for fine thinning hair.
Gives good volume. Smells nice. I have been using this for over an year. Its reasonably priced. My hair is black, oily and fine. I would buy this product again.
Jennifer F.
Hudson
I have been using this product for about a month now. I only wash my hair about every 3-4 days and this makes my hair feel clean and I also have noticed that it is fuller as well.
Olivia M.
For the longest time, I thought that the different purposes of shampoos (i.e, volume, anti-frizz, shine, etc.) didn't really have an effect on your hair, but honestly this shampoo actually made my hair noticeably more voluminous. My ponytail felt fuller and bouncier. On top of that, it also felt super soft and moisturized. I absolutely love this shampoo and will be buying it again for sure.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Love this shampoo! Smells good, leaves my hair smooth and silky. Four stars only because I don't see a dramatic difference in volume but that also could be because my hair isn't that thin. Either way, it doesn't weigh my hair down and is a good shampoo.
Beth M.
This is my go-to shampoo and I feel that I have tried a lot! My hair is super fine, down to the middle of my back and oily! This has been the only shampoo that I have used that lets me get away with not washing my hair for two days especially since I'm not a huge fan of dry shampoo.
Shantel M.
pomona , KS
I have a very hard time finding a good shampoo and conditioner that work good with my scalp and I absolutely loved this product. It wouldn't amazing and I will definitely buy this product again and recommended it to others.
Dawn D.
I have super oily hair, and try to stick with a Volumizing Shampoo. Has anyone tried this that has oily hair, and how did it work for you?
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Is it safe for color treated hair?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
does it actually work for you to thick your hair? If no, what shampoo would you use or recommend me?