BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John frieda luxurious volume touchably full for colour treated hair shampoo - 8.45 oz see more...

Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Amazing product. I love all John Frieda hair care products. I have been using this brabd products a while now. It makes hair voluminous and soft.this one is speciallg for colored hair.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
cannot say enough great things about this products! It provides the perfect balance of moisture without weighing the hair down or creating outrageous amount of build up! John Frieda Luxurious Volume touchably full for colour treated hair is the best! I dye my hair a deep red and have to be careful with what products I use as to not fade my color out, and this is has not caused ANY fading, I believe it has actually helped the red stay brighter, for longer!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
This product helped my color treated hair get more volume. My hair isn't completely flat, but the added volume helped it look better. My hair type is long, wavy naturally dark auburn brown (Dyed burgundy red). I would buy again, John Frieda is a great hair brand. I recommend.
Brittany Q.
Brittany Q.
lynchburg
This is an amazing hair gel it is use to keep your hair curly and no freezee .i have natural curly hair and it is amazing to my hair and color treated hair .it has a nice fragrance and I am satisfied .
Ashton H.
Ashton H.
Wiscasset
Works great for blonde color treated hair. Doesn't leave you with that crunchy feeling. Great value for the product that you get at nordstrom.
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
Thanks to 1 of my best friends for introducing me to this. It is now 1 of my favorites and I would love to have samples
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Great smelling product. It always makes my hair look and feel amazing. Would suggest to a friend
Nicola W.
Nicola W.
Cambridgeshire
Good value for money - quite often on offer in Boots stores. Good amount of product in the packaging and a pleasant smell. Suitable for all hair types, as it doesn't weigh down fine hair. Can be used daily to keep hair swishy and fresh. I repurchase when my local drug store has promotions on!
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Cambridge England
Great shampoo, keeps my hair looking healthy, shiny and full, easy to keep clean packaging, in my opinion it's good value for money and it does the job!
Raiany A.
Raiany A.
Quando você está com o cabelo tingido e não sabe qual produtinho comprar? Agora você sabe esse produto é especialmente para cabelos tingidos