Add a Photo

By JOHN FRIEDA®
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, Ca

Amazing product. I love all John Frieda hair care products. I have been using this brabd products a while now. It makes hair voluminous and soft.this one is speciallg for colored hair.
Manon R.
Manon R.
Casselman, Ontario

I received samples of the John Frieda luxurious volume colour care trio (shampoo, conditioner and in-shower treatment) from My Voice in exchange for an honest review. I have very fine, thin hair so I am always on the lookout for volumizing products.

The shampoo had a slight floral scent. The scent did not remain in my hair for long so this may be a good choice for people who are bothered by strong scents. It lathered nicely and rinsed out easily.

The conditioner had the same slight floral scent as the shampoo. It was pretty thick, coated my hair nicely and rinsed out completely.

Like the shampoo and conditioner, the in-shower treatment had a slight floral scent. I used most of the sample in my long hair as per the directions. It rinsed out completely.

After blow drying my hair, I noticed more volume than usual (usual would be no volume at all). The volume stayed through the second day. I washed my hair on the third day since it was too oily. Overall I did like the volume that was created by this trio. I had two days of volume which has never happened to me before! I had noticeable volume at the roots as well as my hair appearing thicker throughout. I will definitely purchase the full line. Because of the size of the samples, I could only use each product once, for that reason I cannot evaluate the colour care aspect.

Join Now