BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Transform fine, flat hair into salon-caliber, natural-looking volume. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alex A.
Alex A.
Fayetteville, AR
I love mosh JF products. They smell so good and leave my hair with more shine than ever. I like that I can find this at the drugstore or ulta. Not a bad price for what it does. I color my hair so I'm always happy with the moisture this conditioner leaves me with.
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.
I have never found a John freida product that i don't like. This included. I bought it at CVS pharmacy for a good price. Smells great and makes your hair look and feel amazing.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Perfect light, shimmery colors, I just wish they hadn't discontinued the Gold! I love how they fell and snell like cupcakes
Jacky R.
Jacky R.
Bakersfield, CA
Great lip gloss! Gives you a nice shine and looks great when you're trying to go for light colors
Reannon E.
Reannon E.
Omg i fell in love leaves my hair so full and soft and it smwlls absolutely amazing i dye my hair constantly and it hasn't felt this good in forever recommended to everyone