BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Moisturise fine strands with this lightweight volumising conditioner  and get the look of fuller hair for any style. Volume conditioner with Caffeine Vitality Complex. Detangles and builds fullness while it conditions.
Safe for colour-treated hair.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-22, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Steartrimonium Chloride, Glycine, Caffeine, Maris Sal, Malic Acid, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• How much of this product do you use on your hair and what...3 Answers
  • Does third actually help with having your hair grow thick...1 Answers
  • Does it make your hair greasy? 1 Answers
John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Conditioner
  • "I have thin hair and any extras to my hair weigh it down and it just didn't seem to help with any volume even after styling. " in 1 review
  • "It does the job, while leaving my hair smelling good. " in 1 review
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I’m always looking for good hair products to create more volume and thickness for my hair. I have long thin hair that lacks body and most products weigh my hair down even if they’re made to create more volume. I picked up this conditioner along with the matching shampoo on sale at Rite Aide. Love the packaging and the smell is amazing! I can feel that my hair immediately after rinsing my hair feels thicker and stronger. Especially in the summer months the humidity can make my hair fall flat, and these products helps keep the volume without weighing it down. Definitely a keeper and I will continue to use it.
💋Cara S.
This stuff is AMAZING! I use it in conjunction with the rest of the John Frieda Luxurious Volume line to get the best results! In using the Luxurious Volume Shampoo and conditioner, as well as the Luxurious Volume 7 day treatment, and then finishing it off with the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion Spray, my extremely fine, limp, thinning, hair, transforms literally, into a gorgeous, shiny, soft, full, head of hair! Try it! You will be pleased, but I don't recommend using just one product from the line, to get results like these, you need to replace all of the products that you currently use, that has a replacement in the Luxurious Volume line, like both the shampoo & conditioner, the 7 day treatment, as well as the root booster, etc...to get the full results. I still will occasionally try other products that promise to do the same thing or maybe even promise more or better results- just to try it, but I ALWAYS go running straight back to John Frieda's Luxurious Volume line! You will too!
Courtney K.
Ten Mile, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
For the longest time I was trying to get my hair to be voluminous and this product really helped me achieve that. It does not make my hair feel greasy and it smells amazing!
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
This stuff is a great value for the price. It leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn’t weigh it down. I have long normal hair and this stuff works great as long as I leave it in for a couple minutes.
Jocelyn D.
I love this conditioner. It has a thick formula that I can feel immediately working on my hair. I come out of the shower half air dry and then blow dry my hair and it has so much volume.
Jennifer F.
Hudson , OH
This is my favorite conditioner for added volume. I have a lot of very fine, straight hair that tends to dry out and get static. This paired with the shampoo used about twice a week has made a big different in the volume of my hair. I like the smell and I don’t feel like I need to use a lot of this product to get results.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This line is by far my favorite from John Freida. I have thin hair and I am always in need of volume. After using these products I could actually feel the difference and the volume was amazing. I received so many comments on how awesome my hair looked after using these products. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is in need of volume and has thin hair. These products also smell really great too!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Like other Volumizing shampoos and conditioners, I find this duo has a split personality. I have to wash my hair almost every day as it is incredibly oily, fine and (most recently) also thinning slightly. When I use this shampoo and conditioner my hair is either full of shine and volume OR lank, flat and dry at the ends. I alternate with a mild clarifying shampoo once a week so I'm not sure what else I can do!
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Good conditioner paired with the shampoo. Doesn't weigh my hair down, leaves it smelling good, soft and silky. Given four stars only because I don't notice a dramatic difference with volume but it may also be because I don't have that thin of hair.
Brandi C.
I love this shampoo. I have purchased it several times. The scent is great and it really is helpful if you are a person who's hair is lacking volume. It does not leave your hair greasy at all like some shampoos do to fine hair
Ariana M.
Pouso Alegre, MG - Brazil
My hair is very fine and I look for a product that gives volume , this is the product I 'm looking for?
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How much of this product do you use on your hair and what parts of your hair do you use it on? I don't use conditioner because it makes my hair oily. Does it make your hair oily too?
Robin R.
Does third actually help with having your hair grow thicker or is it just a volumizing shampoo.
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg , KY
I have very fine hair and a lot of conditioners weigh my hair down. Is this light enough for fine hair?
Leanne L.
Does this have any sulfates or parabens in it?