BY JOHN FRIEDA®

New! builds fullness at the roots; strengthens and conditions where needed for silky, full-bodied hair instantly boosts volume in all 3 dimensions: fullness, thickness & lift New Luxurious Volume line builds fullness at the roots, thickens individual strands and increases lift for noticeably thicker, full-bodied hair with up to: 110% More Fullness* 50% More Thickness* 90% More Lift* Luxurious Volume Full Splendor™ Conditioner targets damaged areas, providing weightless conditioning only where needed for full-bodied style with a soft, silky feel. *Luxurious Volume system usage vs. normal shampoo and conditioner ; For further information call -1800-521-3189 www.johnfrieda.com see more...

• I have this product but i was wonderring if you guys could recomm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something that will help my hair. It is thi...1 Answers
John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Conditioner
  • "i recently just started using this conditioner and find it somewhat disappointing, it smells good and leaves my hair feeling/looking soft but i have not experienced any more volume in my hair, it still appears to be the same as always " in 1 review
  • "It does the job, while leaving my hair smelling good. " in 1 review
  • "I have thin hair and any extras to my hair weigh it down and it just didn't seem to help with any volume even after styling. " in 1 review
Liz N.
Baltimore , MD
I have wavy, fine hair, and I love how this makes my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. So many conditioners are thick and creamy which is great for softness, but the minute I use them I know my hair will be limp. This doesn't do that. It's creamy, but so light that I never worry about my hair being weighed down.
Kayla G.
Frisco, TX
This is luxurious conditioner to use right after the shampoo! The volume it gives to my fine poker straight hair is amazing! The price was right on point. The scent is so yummy! It makes me want to stay in the shower even longer! I would definitely buy again. I also trust this collection now on my $250 hair!!
Elaine S.
linden, NJ
This is the bedt spring product i have ever gotten!! I really love the conditioner, and it guves you like a soft type of hair after since i have curly hair it's beneficial ❤️❤️❤️ I recommend 100%
Regina Z.
bastrop, la
I absolutely love this product! My hair had defiantly got more volume now. When using regular conditioners it doesn't seem to help give me that boost of volume like this one does.
Eileen B.
Homestead, FL
My hair is fine and sometimes gets weighed down by conditioners, but John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Conditioner provides the smoothness and volume I desire.
Karen J.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Ran out of my salon shampoo and conditioner and was looking to try something different. It works okay but I don't really notice more volume in my hair.
Samantha P.
I love this conditioner, it leaves my hair soft and full of volume without the frizz. Try it out!
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Good conditioner paired with the shampoo. Doesn't weigh my hair down, leaves it smelling good, soft and silky. Given four stars only because I don't notice a dramatic difference with volume but it may also be because I don't have that thin of hair.
Kalsee C.
Loved this product.  Gave me the volume i was looking for. My hair is color treated and i saw no problems using it. It is used for volume so i recommend it to anyone looking to achieve that!
Bailey B.
Lubbock, TX
I bought this product with the shampoo and I thought it was pretty average. I don't think it gave me any volume and it didn't make my hair as soft as I would have liked. Overall it was not my favorite
Mari-Ana R.
Chowchilla, Ca
I've been looking for something that will help my hair. It is thin and curly. I want something that will give it body and grow better. any suggestions?
Elaine S.
linden, NJ
I have this product but i was wonderring if you guys could recommend another product for curly hair!! I would appreciate!! I love this one but i want one that helps me grow my hair more!!