John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow-Dry Lotion uploaded by Penny G.John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow-Dry Lotion uploaded by Isha O.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Lifts Roots for Extra Volume at the Crown. Root lifting complex combines triple polymer system that boosts hair from the roots and thickens strands, for natural-looking and natural-feeling volume that lasts.  Contains heat protection polymer and Panthenol, known to protect and strengthen hair. .

💋Cara S.
This stuff is AMAZING, especially when used in conjunction with John Frieda's Luxurious Volume Shampoo & Conditioner & the Luxurious Volume 7 day treatment. My thinning, limp, fine, hair, turned in to a head full of shiny, lifted, thick looking, locks! It completely transformed my hair unlike any other products that I tried that promised to do the same things - or even better. I won't use anything else! I will still occasionally try others, but I ALWAYS go running straight back to John Frieda's Luxurious Volume line. Try it! You will be pleased, BUT I do not recommend using just one of the products from the line, you have to try them together for the real, FULL effect! 💋
Becky S.
1,178 reviews
This spray has worked for root volume better than a lot of root sprays that cost a lot more. I like that it has a replaceable.cap.that also prevents the spray top from losing product during travel.
It is also an easy tonuse, anti clog nozzle that can be pin pointed towards the roots for easy access.
I feel.that this product does give some volume with or without other styling products used in conjunction.
Mimi F.
Need a little more volume in your hair? Most of us do. John Frieda makes a fabulous root booster. Not only does it give your hair volume, but leaves it feeling soft and natural, instead of dull and stiff like other brands.
It’s easy to use. Just spray it on you hair after shampooing and style your hair the way you usually do. I recommend you try this product. I think you will be pleased.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
I absolutely LOVE this Spray! I recently cut 12 inches off my hair & I have been struggling with styling it. This volumizer is a game changer! It added so much volume to my hair, and I'm loving my cut much more now!
Norene C.
Wow. I have fine wavy hair that is dyed black and prone to frizz and breakage. It is a little past my shoulders and almost all one length. My hair curls up when it dries and leaves my crown flat. With no layers getting a full looking blowout isn't easy. This really boosts volume. I apply it moderately to halfway dry hair after shampooing and conditioning. Focus is on crown and roots where I need the most volume. I round brush and blow dry with an added heat protection spray. I touch up with a flat iron or my round brush hair dryer. I see noticeable increased volume and more flips at the ends. Smells okay and easy to apply. Thumbs up.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Best product to get your hair all nice and fluffy. It doesn't make your hair fell bad at all. You can run your fingers through it with no problem. Love love love this product. Been and will keep on using it for yrs
Laurie T.
Some days I wear my hair straight, some days curly. I always need a volume boost. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow-Dry Lotion is my go to product to spray on my crown before I blow dry my hair. I like that it isn't an aerosol but is still easy to pump onto my hair. Sometimes at the roots it feels "crunchy", but if I brush it really well and hit it with my dryer again, it softens a bit.
Kari T.
Stumbling upon this product has changed my hair styles for life! I have thin, fine hair and this products gives my hair the volume and texture I have needed for so long! Using this product is a must when styling it in the morning. It only takes a couple pumps around the crown area of my hair and then a styling brush and tada! Beautiful,full, healthy looming style for the day
Samantha J.
Monroe Township, NJ
I really enjoy this product. Doesn't make my hair greasy like other products. my hair is very flat and it gives it the boost it needs. I have light blonde, color processed thin hair but since i have a lot of it it tends to be thicker. It also has a natural wave to it if i don't blow dry. and this product helps make it look nice and natural.
Jillian H.
Swanton, OH
Great product! I have used this product for a week with great results. I spray this at my roots on my wet hair and then I blow dry. My hair is not crunchy or stiff from this product but I feel as though it does help my habit hold the curls from the curling iron. I would recommend this to any one with thin and fine hair.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Is this worth buying for how much it is?
Sydney J.
Erie
Do you spray this at your roots before you blow dry your hair so when it’s still wet or when it’s dry and after you style it?