BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Thicken fine hair for touchably soft body. Ultra-light volumizing mousse with Caffeine Vitality Complex adds lasting fullness without a crunchy feel. Help volumize fine strands and create full hair style after style with this thickening mousse from our hair care experts.

WATER, ISOBUTANE, POLYQUATERNIUM-16, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, PROPANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PVP, DISODIUM EDTA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, FRAGRANCE, LAURETH-12, COCOTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAFFEINE,

• "I don't know that I am a very big fan of this." in 1 review
  • "I won't lie and say it didn't give great volume to my fine hair however it was super crunchy." in 1 review
Kristal J.
Raleigh, NC
I love the amount of volume this gives me for a low level cost without making my hair look like a hard shell! Ladies we all are looking for a good product to not break the bank - this is the one! Long lasting and I would definitely recommend! You can snag it at any local pharmacy, salon, or most places that sell beauty/hair products!
Kristy G.
west palm beach
Normally I hate mousse because it leaves my hair feeling like it's full of product and I hate that feeling. But this mousse actually works really well for me. I apply a dime size amount to my wet hair... If you have thin hair becarful to only use a little or else it will leave your hair feeling sticky and heavy. But just a little bit worked through your hair before you blow dry leaves you with awesome, lightweight volume that lasts all day. Really makes your hair look thicker. I am about to run out since I use it almost daily and definitely will be buying this again.
Shay Y.
Atlanta, GA
This is an excellent mousse that works great for overall volume without being stiff. While it's not the strongest one I've ever used, it is definitely the least drying and it leaves my well-conditioned. I am not sure that I'd buy this again because I prefer a stronger hold but it's fantastic for those wanting medium hold that really is kind to your hair.
Danielle C.
Ive been using this for the last 2 years and I love it. I have very thin hair. I noticed a difference right away my hair has more volume. It doesnt weigh my hair down and its not stiff or crunchy. I love how great and soft my hair looks. I hope they nevet stop making it!!
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
This one is a no go for me. It leaves a sticky residue in my hair and I don’t notice the volume. If anything I feel it weights my hair down more and makes the appearance flat. It’s overly priced and I would not recommend this.
Dominika Q.
This is perfect for volume before you blow your hair when you get from shower this is the product you need! It does the best results with volume and definitely I highly recommend this product.
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
This is hands down on of the best volume moussses out there. Compared to others. It’s definitely very effective. The smell is nice too. I have highlights and fine hair. It does a great job on mine. They put done themselves! I recommend this.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
It's an okay mousse. For the price I would hope for more volume and a bit of hold, and didn't really get that. Big sexy hair root pump plus honestly works better, and is cheaper.
Becky M.
This mousse has a great smell. It also doesn't leave that sticky feeling on your hands. Another great part to it is that it doesn't leave your hair feeling like straw. It is average price for a product of its quality. It met my expectations and I would buy again.
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
I bought this product a few years back and it's still almost all the way full sitting in my hair product drawer. I can't make myself throw it away, so I keep giving it another try every now and then and each time it disappoints. It adds absolutely no volume and has made my hair actually feel weighed down.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Will this leave my hair crunchy like other mousse tends to do?