BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Keep touchably full style, all day. Ultra-fine mist formulated to give our highest level of hold with brushability. This volumizing hairspray with Caffeine Vitality Complex builds fullness and hold for fine strands. Suitable for all types of hair to hold style with added volume.

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, WATER, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, DIMETHYL ETHER, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, CAFFEINE, .

Jayda N.
Macon
I think this luxurious volume makes your hair stay in place it gives it such great volume that it is truly overall the best hairspray on the market I would argue that with anyway I have used over a hundred and seventy two different hair sprays and I think that this one is BET to win
Heather l.
Las vegas, NV
I’ve been using this hair spray on my husbands hair. It does a great job keeping his hair on place and adds a nice shine to his hair. Will continue purchasing this for his hair.
Susan V.
Claremore, OK
John Frieda... a giant in hair care that you can trust! I use this hairspray to help my thinning hair have more volume. As we age... we need a little help. It’s a pleasant smelling hairspray and I use it often.
Dana R.
This hairspray does a really good job holding back your flyaways and your ponytail but it does not hold curls very well
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
This keeps you hair still and smells great all day. I generally get headaches from smells but this is good
Noemi L.
Owatonna, MN
This is my go to! Makes my hair stay right where I want it! And it smells amazing! Love this line!
Maggie J.
Berea, Ky
Has a really nice hold. Very affordable. Easy to find at almost all national retailers.
Nush D.
It definitely holds. You get this shell when it dries. That hair ain't moving! You don't get the white residue when it dries. But if you use alot, you get the white residue. I did not get any hair damage when I wash it out nor does it dry out my hair.