BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Keep touchably full style, all day. Ultra-fine mist formulated to give our highest level of hold with brushability. This volumizing hairspray with Caffeine Vitality Complex builds fullness and hold for fine strands. Suitable for all types of hair to hold style with added volume.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Aqua, Octylacrylamide/ Acrylates/butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethyl Ether, Va/crotonates/vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethyl Citrate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Parfum, Caffeine

Buy on ULTA
Morgan C.
Riverview, MI
I love this hairspray! I have been looking for a product to give me a little extra volume when I curl my hair but does not make it too crunchy. I came across this product and fell in love with it! It lets me curls flow while keeping a good hold. Sometimes my curls will even stay until the next morning!
Shayna L.
Don't put too much on. It has a pretty strong hold, and is not for "styling" purposes. Get some hair shaping spray for that. This will definitely hold your hair!
Tracy S.
Peabody, MA
I have super fine hair and there hasn't been a hairspray I could find that helped until I came across this one. I does not weight my hair down and gives it the right amount of volume without it being sticky! If you have thin hair you know the struggle..... I am so thrilled I found this. Where have you been all my life.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
I like this hairspray because it doesn't make my hair crunchy! It feels nice and holds my style all day. I also use it at my roots for a pick me up for my fine, thin hair, and it works wonders. It's inexpensive, so I buy it a few times a year.
Vidhi A.
Great product for my flat hair. Lasts a hold for most of the day. It was recommended to me by a hair stylist. I use it occasionally. It does however make my scalp oily. So I don’t recommend for daily use.
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is my favorite hairspray that I’ve tried so far! Perfect for holding curls and smells so good!! My mom has very thin hair that doesn’t hold curl unless it is sprayed with this hairspray! Highly recommend!
Emma P.
Garner, NC
I love John Frieda products so much! I can always find good coupons, and I get them at target for a great price. I would certainly recommend buying any John Frieda product.
Michelle S.
Burnsville
Holds great.. Better than some of the others I've used.keeps hair full not weighed down. I'm a repeat customer..the sent is ok nothing still smells like hair spray.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
I currently just purchased the John Frieda luxurious volume hair care line, and I must say I am really impressed! The hairspray really adds volume and hold to the hair without making the hair feel sticky. I also purchased the mousse and it is the secret to voluminous hair! This line is super affordadable and I am glad I came across this! I am going to definitely stick to this lien of products in the future!
V Chor P.
I actually like this product! The smell is grea, and not to over powering! I think it is long lasting, because it doesn't keep my hair in place for the entire night. The price is affordable, however it can be a little pricey at cvs, thank for for extra bucks. I would repurchase this product, and I would recommend to family, and Friends for sure.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI
I have super straight baby fine, frog fur for hair. Does this have a lighter or weighted heavy feel when using. Is it worth it's price.

back