John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blowout Hairspray 1 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Vivian O.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Creates all-over natural fullness for the look of a salon-quality blow-out. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kalle R.
Lubbock, TX
Best hairspray ever! I have fine hair and this hairspray helps me have more volume. It lasts all day, is light, and flexible without losing hold. It is my favorite hairspray and I will never use another one. You can get a teased looking just hairpraying and pushing up at the roots. I love this stuff!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
This magic in a bottle is the perfect go-to when to wake up in a bad hair day and even after getting rid of the nods it looks bad. Just spray and shake and Voila! And with wet hair that you don't want to be messy after it dries, but there is no time to blowdry.. IT'S THE BOMB! Only thing is, that is not super awesome to do cool hair do's.. it doesn't hold too much. But hey, for the other things ITS PERFECT
Olivia A.
St George , UT
This is a great maximum hold hairspray ! It doesn't leave your hair super crunchy but holds your hair in place perfectly ! This has a nice fragrance but isn't over powering or long lasting , so you don't have to worry about your perfume and hairspray battling out ! You can pick this up at your local target and CVS!
Sabrine Natasche L.
Rockville, MD
John Frieda usually carries great products, this one unfortunately did not seem to work so well on my hair, so I was very disappointed. It smells nice, but my hair did not seem to have more volume than regularly after the blow out. I will not be buying this one again.
Samantha L.
Denver, NC
I was a unsure starting off using this because I wasn't sure how my hair was going to react but it actually works it makes my hair look bouncy, soft and fluffy. I absolutely love it. It is scentless so it doesn't change the smell of your shampoo. I use this product daily and love it. The cheapest places to get it is CVS, and Ulta as they usually keep John Frieda products on sale.
Faith C.
I really enjoyed this, as it was a nice little bump to my regular hair care routine to give me that extra "umf" of volume! My hair is very thin so I need all the help I can get! I would recommend!
Luna N.
Castle rock , CO
Easy to use on my hair and when I used the volume product my hair was so lush and full. It lasted all day and I was so pleased. A tad pricey but worth it! It is great quality for the price. I would recommend
Karianne L.
Elverum
I always use this after I've used the mousse, and my hair gets so much volume, and stays in place trough out the day! My hairs really flat, but this saves it for late nights out and parties!
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
I use this hairspray whenever I have a special occasion, and ALWAYS get compliments! It makes my hair look great, and is long lasting! It's also pretty affordable and available at drug stores and grocery stores!
Yazmin T.
I recently purchased this and it's amazing! I just wish the volume would last longer! But it definitely gives me some volume for a few hours! Love this product!!