BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray creates all-over fullness for the look of a salon-quality blowout. It is formulated with a proprietary blend of polymers that spread easily throughout the hair then rinses clean. During blow dry John Friedas specialized technology is activated by the heat of the blow dryer to create a flexible lightweight network. The formula creates voluptuous styles that are naturally full touchable and long lasting with the look and feel of more hair. see more...

Annie N.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
I found this product on clearance at my local drug store. My hair definitely had increased volume after using it, but it didn't last throughout the day like some of my more expensive brands. It's great if you're looking for something more affordable
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Overall I liked this product. It made my hair look shiny and healthy, but I didn't really notice a difference in the volume of my hair, which is why I bought it. I've tried it quite a few times with the same result: shinier, healthier looking hair but with no added volume.
Sana A.
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
Wow I'm in love with my this voluminous product it's make my hair so big and fat I use it after shower when I blow dry my hair
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Vavavoom volume in minutes . I love using this when I want my hair to look perfect for special occasions.